|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What else does Cressida believe about the violin player?
2. What does Cressida do rather than argue with Horace?
3. Who of the "inner circle" is not accompanying Cressida?
4. What is the name of Cressida's other sister who is not on the ship?
5. Why does Cressida think the violin player is either very poor or in some type of trouble?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does Carrie evaluate Jerome's effect on Cressida? Carrie uses the word "rapacious" to describe his...
This section contains 1,571 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)