1. Who is the famous singer boarding a cruise ship in New York City?
2. What is the narrator's name?
3. What is the narrator's relationship to the famous person who is boarding the cruise ship?
4. Why does the narrator believe it is wise for the famous person to pose for the photographers?
Because the person needs the favor of the press because of her age and marital history.
5. Who are two relatives accompanying the famous singer?
Miss Julia, her sister, and Horace, her son.
This section contains 5,789 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)