|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what time will Wariinga meet Gatuiria's parents on Sunday?
(a) 2 p.m.
(b) 1 p.m.
(c) 11 a.m.
(d) 6 p.m.
2. What is Gatuiria's job at the university?
(b) Student teacher.
(c) Adjunct professor.
(d) Junior researcher.
3. In Chapter 4, Part 1, who does the leader of the foreign delegation of thieves and robbers say it was said "time is money" (88)?
4. In Chapter 12, what energy source does Wariinga want to use for a machine she would like to build to ease the burden of rural women?
(a) Hydro enegy.
(b) Solar energy.
(d) Wind energy.
5. In Chapter 12, what is Wariinga wearing?
(a) Ball gown.
(b) Long white dress.
(c) Gikuyu style clothing.
(d) Jeans and a flannel shirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, where does Wariinga live?
2. In Chapter 9, what does a procession of women, men and children say that they are going to do?
3. What did Gitutu's father do?
4. In Chapter 11, when is the last time that Wariinga says that she has had the dream of the Devil on the Cross?
5. In Chapter 5, how does Wariinga remember trying to kill herself at 11 a.m. on a Sunday morning?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)