|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, how do most people respond to Mukiraai's speech?
2. In Chapter 9, what do the people marching carry?
(a) Molotov cocktails.
(d) Either a placard or a stick.
3. In Chapter 9, who are the well-dressed individuals marching to the cave with Muturi?
4. In Chapter 4, Part 2, what weapons does Kihaahu have in his house?
(a) 3 rifles and 2 machine guns.
(b) Pistols and shotguns.
(c) Knives and swords.
(d) Swords and shotguns.
5. In Chapter 6, what is the first type of business that Mukiraai says that he set up?
(a) A chain of department stores.
(b) Factory to manufacture cooking oil from wild spinach.
(c) A chain of grocery stores.
(d) School for expatriots.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, Section 3, what pattern is on the tie of the gentleman that Mwaura picks up at the SIgona bus stop?
2. In Chapter 10, what day of the week does Wariinga get up early and pack to see her parents after work?
3. What is the second business that Mukiraai says that he set up in Chapter 6?
4. What does Gitutu say that his father would usually slaughter when his friends from the tribunals would come to drink beer?
5. In Chapter 4, Part 2, how many times a day does Gitutu say that he has something to eat?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)