|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, Section 2, what does Wariinga call a girl who she says gets pregnant?
2. At the end of Chapter 3, Section 5, what road does Mwaura say that he chose?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 2, Section 3, what church bells ring?
(a) St. Peter's Clavers Church.
(b) St. Joseph Catholic Church.
(c) Biblica Kenya.
(d) St. Andrew's.
4. What musical instrument does Gatuiria mention in Chapter 3, Part 2?
5. In Chapter 1, Part 2, what do people beg the narrator to reveal?
(a) The tragedies.
(b) The deaths and anguish.
(c) The murders.
(d) What is concealed by darkness.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, Section 2, why does Gicaandi accept the challenge of telling the story in the book?
2. What is Gatuiria's job at the university?
3. In Chapter 2, Section 1, what does Wariinga dream about after a man helps her sit down and rest?
4. In Chapter 3, Section 4, how much land does Wangari say that she lost to pay back a loan?
5. In Chapter 3, Section 5, on the road leading to Kijabe Mission, who built the church Mwaura and his passengers drive past?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)