|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after Gicaandi has fasted?
(a) Earth trembles and lighting flashes.
(c) It rains and floods.
2. In Chapter 1, Part 2, what does Gicaandi think he sees when he is fasting?
3. At the end of Chapter 1, what does Gicaandi ask readers to reason about?
(a) Jacinta Wariinga.
(c) Robin Mwaura.
4. In Chapter 2, Section 3, what does a young man tell Wariinga to attend in Ilmorog?
(a) Beggar's Feast.
(c) Devil's Feast.
5. In Chapter 2, Section 1, what does Wariinga dream about after a man helps her sit down and rest?
(a) Devil being crucified.
(b) People mocking her.
(c) The death of her parents.
(d) Her death by a city bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, Section 2, how much pay is the girl in Wariinga's story given when her boss lets her go?
2. In Chapter 2, Section 3, what street does Wariinga look down after telling her story?
3. In Chapter 2, Section 3, how many will be chosen at the event that a young man invites Wariinga to attend in Ilmorog?
4. In Chapter 1, Part 2, what type of prophet does the narrator call himself?
5. In Chapter 1, Part 2, what do people beg the narrator to reveal?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)