|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what degree does Mwireri wa Mukiraai say that his wife has?
(a) Home economics.
2. In Chapter 8, what does the voice say will happen to Mukiraai?
3. In Chapter 10, what is Wariinga working on?
(a) Changing the ball joints on a car.
(b) Changing the engine in a car.
(c) Installing struts on a car.
(d) Fixing the air conditioning on a car.
4. In Chapter 3, Section 4, how much land does Wangari say that she lost to pay back a loan?
(a) 1/2 acre.
(b) 1/4 acre.
(c) 2 acres.
(d) 3 acres.
5. In Chapter 7, what does Nditika say that he bought hoping to make a profit, but lost money?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 9, how does Mukiraai die?
2. What does Kihaahu wear when he speaks at the competition in Chapter 4, Part 2?
3. In Chapter 4, Part 1, how many Africans does the leader of the foreign delegation say were carried away to slavery?
4. In Chapter 3, Part 2, what department at the university does Gatuiria work in?
5. In Chapter 3, Part 2, how much does Muturi say that contracts were worth that his employer received?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)