|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, Part 2, what does Mwaura says is his temple?
(a) His matatu.
(b) A busy city street.
2. In Chapter 3, Part 2, in the story of Nding'uri, what did he sell for property?
(a) His goat herd.
(b) His children.
(c) His mother.
(d) His soul.
3. In Chapter 4, Part 1, what is the most money that a white land owner gives to his servants?
(a) 150,000 shillings.
(b) 100,000 shillings.
(c) 200,000 shillings.
(d) 500,000 shillings.
4. In Chapter 6, what degree does Mwireri wa Mukiraai say that his wife has?
(c) Home economics.
5. In Chapter 6, what does Mwaura say was the subject of a story that Muturi told at lunch?
(a) Ogre and a witch.
(b) Thief and a witch.
(c) Woman and a girl.
(d) Man and a boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what do Wariinga and Gatuiria buy to eat at the New Ilmorog Butchery?
2. In Chapter 5, how does Wariinga remember trying to kill herself at 11 a.m. on a Sunday morning?
3. When were Wariinga's parents released from detention?
4. In Chapter 6, how many children does Mwireri wa Mukiraai say that he has?
5. In Chapter 5, what does Wariinga say that the area of Ilmorog is called where the wretched of Kenya live?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)