|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what does Muturi want Wariinga to keep for him until the next day?
2. What musical instrument does Gatuiria mention in Chapter 3, Part 2?
3. In Chapter 5, how does Wariinga remember trying to kill herself at 11 a.m. on a Sunday morning?
(c) Jump off a bridge.
(d) Drown in a river.
4. In Chapter 9, who is the first speaker at the cave after the thieves flee?
5. In Chapter 9, how much might a woman with children earn a month working for the bosses?
(a) About 150 shillings a month.
(b) 230 shillings a month.
(c) 80 shillings a month.
(d) A few hundred shillings a month.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what does Gatuiria say that his father is?
2. In Chapter 3, Part 2, what does Gatuiria say is his dream to do?
3. In Chapter 3, Part 2, how much does Muturi say that contracts were worth that his employer received?
4. When were Wariinga's parents released from detention?
5. How old was Wariinga when both of her parents were imprisoned?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)