|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Visiting Moab on Wednesdays, Edward Abbey deduces that the men in the beer joints have been
2. The desert flowers in the month of May have
3. Besides money, a reason for developing the parks is
4. Viviano is infected by the poison of
5. "Apache Tears" are actually
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why does Abbey prefer the desert to other environments?
2. Abbey mentions thinking the unthinkable as he drives through the desert past the Arches headquarters....
This section contains 1,200 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)