|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 29 reveals what emotion filling Bell at the beginning of 1921?
2. in the spring of 1918, Bell works under the command of which acting civil commissioner during Cox's absence?
3. Bell also feels the lack of what in her life in Chapter 29?
4. Bell determines she will have to create what for Faisal and his court for him to be successful?
5. Where is Bell's work receiving praise from in early 1917?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How did Bell serve as an adviser to kings, which Wallach notes in the title of her biography of Bell?
Essay Topic 2
How does Bell pursue her love for archeology during her life?
Essay Topic 3
What role does Bell's stepmother play in her life?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)