|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bell meets up again with Lawrence at the Cairo Conference of 1921 and has what reaction?
2. Chapter 31 reveals Bell must advise Faisal on how to gain the approval of which individual?
3. Whom do they present Bell's white paper to in early 1921?
4. By 1917 Bell acquires what in the Political Office?
5. The son of the Sharif Hussein will rule with Arab governors and an Arab administration, but he will rule under whose supervision upon conclusion of the war?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What sort of relationship does Bell have with her father? How is this reflected in in Wallach's work?
Essay Topic 2
How does a woman of Bell's intellect and thirst for adventure attain her goals when raised in a Victorian Era environment?
Essay Topic 3
How did the Cairo Conference go from Bell's perspective? What specifically did she like or dislike?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)