|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Between Cairo and Baghdad, where does Bell make stops following her rest in England after the Paris Peace Conference?
2. Faisal is regal but cautious in his maneuvers in Iraq, a country he has what?
3. As Chapter 32 concludes, Bell's plan for an independent Iraq stands where?
4. What does Wallach describe as thrilling Bell in Chapter 23?
5. Faisal and Bell spend much time together doing what activities to get the new king acclimated to his new country following his coronation?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What was Bell's role in the creation of Iraq?
Essay Topic 2
How did the Cairo Conference go from Bell's perspective? What specifically did she like or dislike?
Essay Topic 3
What role did Bell play in the Paris Peace Conference of 1919?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)