|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Khatun, Chapters 21, 22, 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 8 finds Bell is active in which movement in England in 1908?
(b) Women's rights.
2. Bell will become a spy for which British agency during the First World War?
(a) Royal Army.
(b) Royal Marines.
(c) MI6, the secret intelligence service.
(d) Foreign Office.
3. In the summer of 1902, which individual does Bell hire?
(a) Marie Delaere.
(b) Martha Delaere.
(c) Marilyn Delaere.
(d) Marsha Delaere.
4. In what season of 1871 does Mary Bell die of complications giving birth to a son whose name is Maurice?
5. What Persian title do the Arabs refer to Bell by which is approximately the equivalent of queen or empress?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bell do for the next five years following the loss of Cadogan?
2. Who is Bell's superior who is so upset about the memo Bell drafts late in 1919 regarding future possibilities?
3. The Naqib of Baghdad, the religious leader of which branch of the Islamic faith, shares his discontent with Bell about the decisions of the British government regarding leadership within Syria following the war?
4. Longing to escape her dreary existence in England, when does Bell leave for the East once more?
5. Where is Bell's work receiving praise from in early 1917?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)