|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: A Victorian, Chapters 9, 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bell finds herself meeting members of which esteemed group in Chapter 7?
(a) Pakistani Army.
(b) Indian Civil Service.
(c) Moroccan Palace Guards.
(d) Arabian Knights.
2. Where does Bell obtain this knowledge?
(a) Royal Army Engineer Academy.
(b) Royal Geographical Society.
(c) Royal Army Geography Corps.
(d) Royal Astronomical Society.
3. What is Bell doing in the remainder of 1911 and 1912?
(a) Lecturing and writing articles on archeology.
(b) Resting, gardening, and writing articles on archeology.
(c) Exploring and documenting her journey.
(d) Rock climbing, exploring, and writing articles.
4. Chapter 6 finds Bell where in the summer of 1900?
(a) On holiday in Paris.
(b) At home in England.
(c) Touring in Turkey.
(d) Returning to Jerusalem.
5. In May of 1911 Bell meets Thomas Edward Lawrence whose position is what?
(a) Junior archaeologist.
(b) Senior archeologist.
(c) Royal archeologist.
(d) Junior geologish.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bell arrives where in November 1913?
2. Whose coronation does Bell attend on June 22, 1911?
3. Following the warning to turn back toward the end of January 1914 and her arrival at a safe location, Bell spends how long there as the guest of a local sheik?
4. What is suffering a decline in this country where Bell is in 1912 that draws her attention?
5. When do Bell and her entourage reach Bombay?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)