|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: A Victorian, Chapters 9, 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bell continues eastward and across the Pacific, where in North America does she initially land?
(b) San Francisco.
2. In Chapter 2, readers learn Bell attends what school in 1886?
(a) Kingston University.
(b) Trinity University.
(c) University of Greenwich.
(d) University of Oxford.
3. Bell is ready to make a journey into where in November 1913, but encounters a number of delays?
(a) Central Arabia.
(b) Southern Arebia.
(d) Northern Arabia.
4. Bell eventually gains the confidence of which soldiers who agree to accompany her on her journey over desert sands?
5. Who will Lawrence one day comes to be known as?
(a) Lawrence of Syria.
(b) Lawrence of Arabia.
(c) Lawrence of Lebanon.
(d) Lawrence of Palestine.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the start of 1902, Bell makes another trip to the East, stopping where before returning to England by the summer?
2. In the summer of 1902, which individual does Bell hire?
3. January 1914 ends, water and provisions are running low, and who is sent to warn Bell to turn back?
4. Delaere serves Bell in what capacity?
5. When in 1911 does Bell again leave England for a trip to the East?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)