|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: A Victorian, Chapters 9, 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will Lawrence one day comes to be known as?
(a) Lawrence of Arabia.
(b) Lawrence of Syria.
(c) Lawrence of Palestine.
(d) Lawrence of Lebanon.
2. On this trip in Chapter 7, who besides Delaere is accompanying Bell?
(a) Her half-sister.
(b) Her grandfather.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) Her half-brother.
3. What location does Bell move onto following this warning to turn back?
4. Bell enters a large house where an Arab woman interrogates her and leaves her in a large room for how long before she may see the Emir Ibrihim?
(a) All day.
(b) Four days.
(c) Half a day.
(d) Two hours.
5. After returning to London in 1889, Bell spends how long in social seasons without garnering any marriage proposals?
(a) Six months.
(b) Three years.
(c) One year.
(d) Eighteen months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 4 finds Bell how old and mourning the loss of Cadogan, who has died of pneumonia?
2. What progressive girls' school in London is Bell sent away to?
3. Initially unsuccessful in garnering any marriage proposals, Bell turns to travel and journeys where?
4. When do Bell and her entourage reach Bombay?
5. Bell falls in love with which son of British Minister Frank Lascelles?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)