|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Khatun, Chapters 25, 26, 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What location does Bell move onto following this warning to turn back?
2. What are the secret documents that Bell leaks about in 1920?
(a) A constitutional government.
(b) A socialist government.
(c) A communist government.
(d) A monarchial government.
3. By 1917 Bell acquires what in the Political Office?
(a) A two-room suite.
(b) A personal maid.
(c) Military status.
(d) A room with running water.
4. The end of World War I means a tough job ahead for a multitude of people in which nation Bell has been adopting?
5. Bell's role in Cox's unit is to keep track of Ibn Saud and Ibn Rashid, as well as to monitor whose activities?
(a) Lebanese spies.
(b) Turkish spies.
(c) German spies.
(d) Austrian-Hungarian spies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bell arrives where in November 1913?
2. Following the departure of her mentor, Bell is soon stricken with a bout of which illness?
3. A few days into her trip, a Druze band attacks Bell's caravan, but who rescues them?
4. The independent state Cox establishes in the summer of 1920 is to be subject to whose mandate?
5. Why does Bell leak some secret documents to an influential Arab nationalist in 1920?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)