|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sinclair feel the presence of in his vision?
(a) An animal
(b) A spirit
(c) A master
(d) A Russian tank
2. What do the other studnets discover Sinclair can read in this chapter?
3. What happens at the end of Sinclair's vision?
(a) He faints
(b) He is taken prisoner
(c) He falls in a river
(d) He is shot
4. What sparkles in Eva's hair?
(a) Drops of water
5. Who is inside the abandoned building?
6. Whose ideas does Pistorius want to preach?
7. What kind of dream does Pistorius interpret?
(a) A flying dream
(b) A falling dream
(c) A teeth dream
(d) A death dream
8. What does Knaurer struggle with?
(a) His sexuality
(b) His darkside
(c) His family
(d) His anger
9. What bible story does Demain relate to Knaurer?
(a) Samson and Deliah
(b) David and Goliath
(c) The parting of the red sea
(d) Jacob's story
10. What does Sinclair do in this chapter when he can't sleep?
11. What was Jacob wrestling with when he spoke the words?
(a) An angel
(b) A devil
(c) A ghoul
(d) A bat
12. Who does Sinclair desire?
13. What does Abraxus not take exception to?
(c) Black humor
(d) Good or evil thoughts
14. What is Demain practising for in the garden?
(a) A baseball game
(b) A boxing match
(c) A sermon
(d) A football match
15. What does Demian say will prevail?
(b) The forbidden realm
(c) Humanity and nature
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sinclair find the note?
2. What does Sinclair see in the fire?
3. What is Abraxas' aim?
4. Who sends Sinclair a kiss?
5. What does Pistorius want to be?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)