|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sinclair say he feels on his forehead?
(a) The blood of Christ
(b) The mark of Samson
(c) The mark of Cain
(d) Samson's fist
2. What is Knaurer frustrated by at the end of his talks with Sinclair?
(a) Sinclair's lack of empathy
(b) Sinclair's happiness
(c) His lust for Sinclair
(d) His dislike for Sinclair
3. Which language is the text in that Sinclair and Pistorius study in this chapter?
4. What does the picture of Demian mother bear the features of?
(a) The forbidden realm
(b) Light and happiness
(c) Sinclair's destiny
(d) Sinclair's hopes
5. What does Pistorius's father do for a living?
(a) Rag and bone man
6. Where does Demain say Sinclair can find him?
(a) At his mother's house
(b) From within
(c) The telephone book
(d) In hell
7. Where has Demain hung Sinclair's picture of the sparrow hawk?
(a) In his bedroom
(b) In the hall
(c) In the attic
(d) In the library
8. What does Sinclair feel the presence of in his vision?
(a) An animal
(b) A master
(c) A spirit
(d) A Russian tank
9. Who does Sinclair think the note is from?
(a) His father
10. What does Pistorius encourage Sincalir to maintain?
(a) His relationships
(b) His self respect
(c) His humor
(d) His body
11. What does Abraxus not take exception to?
(b) Good or evil thoughts
(d) Black humor
12. What is the name of Demian's mother?
13. Who is the first of Sinclair's friends to go to the front?
14. What does Sinclair see in the clouds?
(a) A city
(b) A university
15. What is Sinclair doing when he has a vision?
(b) Eating sandwiches
(c) Standing guard
(d) Packing his bags
Short Answer Questions
1. Who speaks the name Abraxas in this chapter?
2. What does the note say is God's name?
3. What kind of building is Sinclair drawn to in this chapter?
4. What does the note say the bird fights its way out of?
5. Who will Germany be fighting in a war?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)