|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sends Sinclair a kiss?
(b) His sister
(d) His mother
2. What does Abraxus not take exception to?
(a) Good or evil thoughts
(b) Black humor
3. Who is the woman a combination of?
(a) Beatrice and Sinclair's mother
(b) Demian and Beatrice
(c) Demian and Sinclair's mother
(d) Sinclair's mother and father
4. What was Jacob wrestling with when he spoke the words?
(a) An angel
(b) A devil
(c) A bat
(d) A ghoul
5. What is Knaurer frustrated by at the end of his talks with Sinclair?
(a) His lust for Sinclair
(b) Sinclair's lack of empathy
(c) Sinclair's happiness
(d) His dislike for Sinclair
6. What does the note say is God's name?
7. Why does Sinclair think it is important to stay alive in this chapter?
(a) He wants to put his mistakes right
(b) He wants a woman
(c) He is being drawn towards somthing
(d) He wants a family
8. Who does Sinclair think the note is from?
(d) His father
9. Where is the organ music being played?
(a) A church
(b) A tavern
(c) A hotel
(d) A park
10. What does Pitorius decide he cannot be?
(a) A lawyer
(b) A priest
(c) A doctor
(d) A good person
11. Who does Sinclair ask the organist he knows?
12. Where does Sinclair follow the organist to?
(a) A tavern
(b) A ship
(c) A monastry
(d) A hotel
13. What is the name of Demian's mother?
14. What do the two men talk about not following in this chapter?
(b) The herd
(d) The government
15. Who speaks the name Abraxas in this chapter?
(a) The head boy
(b) A sparrow hawk
(d) Sinclair's teacher
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens at the end of Sinclair's vision?
2. Where does Demain say Sinclair can find him?
3. What sparkles in Eva's hair?
4. Who is inside the abandoned building?
5. Who is lying next to Sinclair in the long hall?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)