|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sinclair call Pistorius to hurt him?
(d) Working class
2. What does Sinclair see in the clouds?
(c) A city
(d) A university
3. What does Sinclair see in the fire?
(a) The sparrow hawk
(c) His mother
4. How does Demain say he recognizes Sinclair?
(a) By the mark of Cain
(b) By his sincere eyes
(c) By his mark of Christ
(d) By his chin
5. Where has Demain hung Sinclair's picture of the sparrow hawk?
(a) In the hall
(b) In the attic
(c) In his bedroom
(d) In the library
6. What does Sinclair say he feels on his forehead?
(a) The blood of Christ
(b) The mark of Samson
(c) Samson's fist
(d) The mark of Cain
7. What is Eva in the city?
(a) A princess
(b) A goddess
(c) A pauper
(d) A queen
8. What does the note say the egg is?
(a) The world
(c) The universe
9. Why does Sinclair say he likes the organists music?
(a) It is dark
(b) It is fun
(c) It is immoral
(d) It is moral
10. Why does Sinclair think it is important to stay alive in this chapter?
(a) He wants a woman
(b) He wants to put his mistakes right
(c) He wants a family
(d) He is being drawn towards somthing
11. What kind of dream does Pistorius interpret?
(a) A teeth dream
(b) A death dream
(c) A flying dream
(d) A falling dream
12. Who is inside the abandoned building?
13. What is the name of Demian's mother?
14. What does Pistorius want to be?
(a) A lawyer
(b) A soldier
(c) A priest
(d) A monk
15. Where does Demain say Sinclair can find him?
(a) In hell
(b) From within
(c) The telephone book
(d) At his mother's house
Short Answer Questions
1. Who follows Sinclair home?
2. Who sends Sinclair a kiss?
3. How does Sinclair regulate the height of his flight?
4. What creature does Pistorius compare Sinclairs technique of regulating his flying height to?
5. What do the two men talk about not following in this chapter?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)