|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pistorius want to be?
(a) A soldier
(b) A lawyer
(c) A monk
(d) A priest
2. Who kisses Sinclair at the end of the book?
(c) His mother
3. What kind of music does Sinclair hear on a walk through town?
(a) Heavy metal
(b) Organ music
(c) Violin music
(d) Guitar music
4. What does the note say the bird fights its way out of?
(b) The nest
(c) The atmosphere
(d) The egg
5. Who does the note say the bird flies to?
(b) Its life partner
(c) Its fellows
6. What kind of dream does Pistorius interpret?
(a) A teeth dream
(b) A flying dream
(c) A death dream
(d) A falling dream
7. Where does Demain say Sinclair can find him?
(a) The telephone book
(b) From within
(c) In hell
(d) At his mother's house
8. Where does Sinclair find the note?
(a) On the chalk board
(b) On his chair
(c) On his desk
(d) Under his pillow
9. What happens at the end of Sinclair's vision?
(a) He is shot
(b) He faints
(c) He falls in a river
(d) He is taken prisoner
10. What is Knaurer's profession?
11. Who is inside the abandoned building?
12. What is the organists name?
13. Whose words does Sinclair recall at the beginning of the chapter?
14. How does Sinclair regulate the height of his flight?
(a) Pumping his legs
(b) Holding and releasing his breath
(c) Clicking his fingers
15. Who is the woman a combination of?
(a) Demian and Sinclair's mother
(b) Beatrice and Sinclair's mother
(c) Sinclair's mother and father
(d) Demian and Beatrice
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Demian's mother?
2. What does Sinclair begin to dream about in this chapter?
3. Who sends Sinclair a kiss?
4. What does Sinclair write on a piece of paper?
5. Who does Sinclair try to summon at the beginning of this chapter?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)