|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the other studnets discover Sinclair can read in this chapter?
2. Who kisses Sinclair at the end of the book?
(c) His mother
3. Where has Demain hung Sinclair's picture of the sparrow hawk?
(a) In the attic
(b) In his bedroom
(c) In the library
(d) In the hall
4. What does Sinclair say he feels on his forehead?
(a) The mark of Cain
(b) The mark of Samson
(c) The blood of Christ
(d) Samson's fist
5. What does Knaurer struggle with?
(a) His family
(b) His sexuality
(c) His darkside
(d) His anger
6. Who does Sinclair link the image in his dream to?
(d) His father
7. What do the two men talk about not following in this chapter?
(b) The government
(c) The herd
8. What does the note say is God's name?
9. What can Sinclair and Pistorius send each other?
(d) Electric shocks
10. What does the new owner of the house show Sinclair a picture of?
(b) Jesus' crucifixtion
(c) Demian's mother
(d) His children
11. What kind of music does Sinclair hear on a walk through town?
(a) Heavy metal
(b) Violin music
(c) Guitar music
(d) Organ music
12. What kind of building is Sinclair drawn to in this chapter?
(a) A derelict building
(b) A hotel
(c) An abandoned building
(d) A tower
13. Who is the woman a combination of?
(a) Demian and Sinclair's mother
(b) Sinclair's mother and father
(c) Beatrice and Sinclair's mother
(d) Demian and Beatrice
14. What does Pitorious say the worship of Abraxas needs?
(a) A Bible
(b) A sacrifice
(c) A shared idea
(d) A community
15. What does Pitorius decide he cannot be?
(a) A priest
(b) A good person
(c) A lawyer
(d) A doctor
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Demian say will be pleased to see Sinclair?
2. Why does Sinclair say he likes the organists music?
3. What was Jacob wrestling with when he spoke the words?
4. Why does Sinclair like Nietzsche?
5. What is Eva in the city?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)