|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the note say is God's name?
2. What do the two men talk about not following in this chapter?
(a) The government
(c) The herd
3. Who is lying next to Sinclair in the long hall?
(a) His father
4. Who does the note say the bird flies to?
(a) Its fellows
(c) Its life partner
5. Why does Sinclair like Nietzsche?
(a) He is not over complicated
(b) He has a nice writing style
(c) He has followed his destiny
(d) He has faith
6. What is Knaurer's profession?
7. What does the note say the bird fights its way out of?
(b) The egg
(c) The atmosphere
(d) The nest
8. Where does Sinclair find the note?
(a) On the chalk board
(b) On his desk
(c) Under his pillow
(d) On his chair
9. Who follows Sinclair home?
10. What does Sinclair want to study at university?
11. What kind of music does Sinclair hear on a walk through town?
(a) Violin music
(b) Guitar music
(c) Organ music
(d) Heavy metal
12. Where does Demain say Sinclair can find him?
(a) The telephone book
(b) At his mother's house
(c) In hell
(d) From within
13. Who does Sinclair try to summon at the beginning of this chapter?
14. What does Sinclair have to become for Abraxas to leave him?
(a) Happy and healthy
(c) Blameless and normal
15. What does Sinclair say he feels on his forehead?
(a) Samson's fist
(b) The mark of Samson
(c) The mark of Cain
(d) The blood of Christ
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the other studnets discover Sinclair can read in this chapter?
2. What creature does Pistorius compare Sinclairs technique of regulating his flying height to?
3. What does the note say the egg is?
4. What is Eva in the city?
5. What does Pitorious say the worship of Abraxas needs?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)