|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pitorious say the worship of Abraxas needs?
(a) A community
(b) A sacrifice
(c) A shared idea
(d) A Bible
2. Who follows Sinclair home?
3. What can Sinclair and Pistorius send each other?
(c) Electric shocks
4. Who does Sinclair desire?
5. What does Sinclair decide to do before he enters university?
(b) Enter priesthood
(d) Find Demian
6. Who does Sinclair ask the organist he knows?
7. What does Sinclair say he feels on his forehead?
(a) The blood of Christ
(b) The mark of Cain
(c) The mark of Samson
(d) Samson's fist
8. Who kisses Sinclair at the end of the book?
(c) His mother
9. What kind of dream does Pistorius interpret?
(a) A falling dream
(b) A death dream
(c) A teeth dream
(d) A flying dream
10. Why does Sinclair like Nietzsche?
(a) He has a nice writing style
(b) He has followed his destiny
(c) He is not over complicated
(d) He has faith
11. Who sends Sinclair a kiss?
(b) His mother
(c) His sister
12. Where is the organ music being played?
(a) A hotel
(b) A tavern
(c) A park
(d) A church
13. What noise comes from the bars as Sinclair walks past?
(a) Music and laughter
(b) Shouts and breaking glass
(c) Women shrieking
(d) Donkeys breying
14. Why does Sinclair say he likes the organists music?
(a) It is immoral
(b) It is moral
(c) It is dark
(d) It is fun
15. Whose ideas does Pistorius want to preach?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Pistorius left the seminary to pursue?
2. What was Jacob wrestling with when he spoke the words?
3. What philosopher does Sinclair say he likes in this chapter?
4. What does Pistorius's father do for a living?
5. What does the picture of Demian mother bear the features of?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)