|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sinclair think it is important to stay alive in this chapter?
(a) He wants a woman
(b) He wants a family
(c) He is being drawn towards somthing
(d) He wants to put his mistakes right
2. Who does Sinclair ask the organist he knows?
3. What does Demian say will prevail?
(c) Humanity and nature
(d) The forbidden realm
4. What is Knaurer's profession?
5. What does Pistorius encourage Sincalir to maintain?
(a) His body
(b) His self respect
(c) His humor
(d) His relationships
6. Who does Sinclair think he keeps seeing on his travels?
(b) Demian's mother
(d) His father
7. Who is lying next to Sinclair in the long hall?
(d) His father
8. What do the other studnets discover Sinclair can read in this chapter?
9. Where does Sinclair find the note?
(a) On his chair
(b) On his desk
(c) Under his pillow
(d) On the chalk board
10. What was Jacob wrestling with when he spoke the words?
(a) A bat
(b) An angel
(c) A ghoul
(d) A devil
11. What is the name of Demian's mother?
12. Who is the woman a combination of?
(a) Sinclair's mother and father
(b) Beatrice and Sinclair's mother
(c) Demian and Sinclair's mother
(d) Demian and Beatrice
13. What does Pitorius decide he cannot be?
(a) A doctor
(b) A priest
(c) A good person
(d) A lawyer
14. What kind of building is Sinclair drawn to in this chapter?
(a) A derelict building
(b) A hotel
(c) A tower
(d) An abandoned building
15. What philosopher does Sinclair say he likes in this chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sinclair have to become for Abraxas to leave him?
2. What do the two men talk about not following in this chapter?
3. What is the organists name?
4. What does Sinclair decide to do before he enters university?
5. How does Demain say he recognizes Sinclair?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)