|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sinclair see in the fire?
(c) His mother
(d) The sparrow hawk
2. Who is inside the abandoned building?
3. What does Sinclair want to study at university?
4. What sparkles in Eva's hair?
(b) Drops of water
5. Who does Sinclair link the image in his dream to?
(c) His father
6. What does the note say is God's name?
7. Who does Sinclair try to summon at the beginning of this chapter?
8. What is the name of Demian's mother?
9. Where does Sinclair follow the organist to?
(a) A ship
(b) A tavern
(c) A hotel
(d) A monastry
10. What does Pitorius decide he cannot be?
(a) A priest
(b) A lawyer
(c) A good person
(d) A doctor
11. What does Sinclair say he feels on his forehead?
(a) The mark of Cain
(b) The mark of Samson
(c) The blood of Christ
(d) Samson's fist
12. Who does Sinclair think the note is from?
(b) His father
13. What is Eva in the city?
(a) A pauper
(b) A goddess
(c) A princess
(d) A queen
14. Why does Sinclair like Nietzsche?
(a) He has faith
(b) He has followed his destiny
(c) He has a nice writing style
(d) He is not over complicated
15. What kind of dream does Pistorius interpret?
(a) A teeth dream
(b) A flying dream
(c) A falling dream
(d) A death dream
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sinclair ask the organist he knows?
2. Who is lying next to Sinclair in the long hall?
3. What noise comes from the bars as Sinclair walks past?
4. Where does Sinclair find the note?
5. What is Sinclair doing when he has a vision?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)