|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Knaurer frustrated by at the end of his talks with Sinclair?
(a) His lust for Sinclair
(b) His dislike for Sinclair
(c) Sinclair's happiness
(d) Sinclair's lack of empathy
2. Who kisses Sinclair at the end of the book?
(a) His mother
3. What does Pistorius's father do for a living?
(d) Rag and bone man
4. What does the new owner of the house show Sinclair a picture of?
(a) Demian's mother
(c) Jesus' crucifixtion
(d) His children
5. Who does Sinclair think he keeps seeing on his travels?
(c) Demian's mother
(d) His father
6. What does Sinclair have to become for Abraxas to leave him?
(a) Blameless and normal
(b) Happy and healthy
7. What does Pistorius say that those who follow Abraxas will have?
(b) Seven virgins
8. What do the other studnets discover Sinclair can read in this chapter?
9. What kind of music does Sinclair hear on a walk through town?
(a) Organ music
(b) Heavy metal
(c) Guitar music
(d) Violin music
10. Who speaks the name Abraxas in this chapter?
(a) The head boy
(c) A sparrow hawk
(d) Sinclair's teacher
11. What does Demian say will prevail?
(c) Humanity and nature
(d) The forbidden realm
12. Where has Demain hung Sinclair's picture of the sparrow hawk?
(a) In his bedroom
(b) In the hall
(c) In the attic
(d) In the library
13. What does Sinclair decide to do before he enters university?
(c) Find Demian
(d) Enter priesthood
14. What does the note say is God's name?
15. What does Sinclair write on a piece of paper?
(a) He needs help
(b) He wants to die
(c) He needs women
(d) He wants to see Demian
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sinclair call Pistorius to hurt him?
2. Who does Sinclair desire?
3. What is the organists name?
4. What does Pitorious say the worship of Abraxas needs?
5. What is Abraxas' aim?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)