|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sinclair find the note?
(a) On his chair
(b) Under his pillow
(c) On the chalk board
(d) On his desk
2. What kind of dream does Pistorius interpret?
(a) A falling dream
(b) A death dream
(c) A flying dream
(d) A teeth dream
3. What does Pistorius encourage Sincalir to maintain?
(a) His self respect
(b) His relationships
(c) His body
(d) His humor
4. What is the name of Demian's mother?
5. Why does Sinclair think it is important to stay alive in this chapter?
(a) He is being drawn towards somthing
(b) He wants a family
(c) He wants a woman
(d) He wants to put his mistakes right
6. Who speaks the name Abraxas in this chapter?
(a) A sparrow hawk
(b) Sinclair's teacher
(c) The head boy
7. What does Sinclair see in the clouds?
(c) A city
(d) A university
8. Whose former home does Sinclair visit in chapter 7?
(d) His own
9. What noise comes from the bars as Sinclair walks past?
(a) Women shrieking
(b) Donkeys breying
(c) Shouts and breaking glass
(d) Music and laughter
10. Who is one of the men who Sinclair overhears talking on the street?
11. Who is lying next to Sinclair in the long hall?
(c) His father
12. Who comes to Sinclair instead of Eva?
(a) A soldier
(b) A bat
(c) The sparrow hawk
13. What does Sinclair see in the fire?
(a) His mother
(b) The sparrow hawk
14. Whose ideas does Pistorius want to preach?
15. What does Knaurer talk about?
(a) White magic
(c) Reading minds
(d) Black magic
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose words does Sinclair recall at the beginning of the chapter?
2. Where has Demain hung Sinclair's picture of the sparrow hawk?
3. What do the two men talk about not following in this chapter?
4. What does Sinclair feel the presence of in his vision?
5. What does Pitorius decide he cannot be?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)