|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What philosopher does Sinclair say he likes in this chapter?
2. Who comes to Sinclair instead of Eva?
(a) The sparrow hawk
(b) A bat
(d) A soldier
3. Who does Sinclair ask the organist he knows?
4. Where does Demain say Sinclair can find him?
(a) From within
(b) In hell
(c) At his mother's house
(d) The telephone book
5. How does Sinclair regulate the height of his flight?
(b) Clicking his fingers
(c) Holding and releasing his breath
(d) Pumping his legs
6. What does Abraxus not take exception to?
(a) Black humor
(d) Good or evil thoughts
7. What does Pistorius encourage Sincalir to maintain?
(a) His relationships
(b) His body
(c) His humor
(d) His self respect
8. What is Knaurer frustrated by at the end of his talks with Sinclair?
(a) His dislike for Sinclair
(b) Sinclair's happiness
(c) His lust for Sinclair
(d) Sinclair's lack of empathy
9. What does Pistorius want to be?
(a) A soldier
(b) A monk
(c) A lawyer
(d) A priest
10. Who sends Sinclair a kiss?
(a) His mother
(d) His sister
11. Why does Sinclair say he likes the organists music?
(a) It is moral
(b) It is dark
(c) It is fun
(d) It is immoral
12. Whose ideas does Pistorius want to preach?
13. What bible story does Demain relate to Knaurer?
(a) David and Goliath
(b) Jacob's story
(c) The parting of the red sea
(d) Samson and Deliah
14. What does Knaurer struggle with?
(a) His family
(b) His sexuality
(c) His darkside
(d) His anger
15. What creature does Pistorius compare Sinclairs technique of regulating his flying height to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sinclair think it is important to stay alive in this chapter?
2. What does Pistorius say that those who follow Abraxas will have?
3. What does Sinclair see in the fire?
4. What does Sinclair feel the presence of in his vision?
5. What does Sinclair say he feels on his forehead?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)