|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the organists name?
2. What does Sinclair feel the presence of in his vision?
(a) A spirit
(b) A Russian tank
(c) An animal
(d) A master
3. What has Pistorius left the seminary to pursue?
(c) Intellectual pursuits
4. What does the note say is God's name?
5. Who will Germany be fighting in a war?
6. What does Sinclair write on a piece of paper?
(a) He needs help
(b) He wants to die
(c) He wants to see Demian
(d) He needs women
7. How does Sinclair regulate the height of his flight?
(a) Clicking his fingers
(b) Holding and releasing his breath
(c) Pumping his legs
8. Where does Sinclair follow the organist to?
(a) A hotel
(b) A monastry
(c) A tavern
(d) A ship
9. Who does Sinclair ask the organist he knows?
10. What does Knaurer struggle with?
(a) His anger
(b) His family
(c) His darkside
(d) His sexuality
11. What does the picture of Demian mother bear the features of?
(a) Sinclair's hopes
(b) Sinclair's destiny
(c) Light and happiness
(d) The forbidden realm
12. What is Abraxas' aim?
(a) To guard heaven
(b) To unite godly and devilish elements
(c) To unite all races
(d) To preside over hell
13. What is Knaurer trying to do in the abandoned building?
(a) Kill himself
(b) Make a voodoo doll
(c) Practice his white magic
(d) Light a fire
14. What does the new owner of the house show Sinclair a picture of?
(a) Demian's mother
(c) Jesus' crucifixtion
(d) His children
15. Who does Sinclair think he keeps seeing on his travels?
(a) Demian's mother
(c) His father
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sinclair desire?
2. Why does Sinclair like Nietzsche?
3. What does Sinclair see in the fire?
4. What kind of music does Sinclair hear on a walk through town?
5. What does Sinclair want to study at university?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)