|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will Germany be fighting in a war?
2. What does Knaurer talk about?
(b) Black magic
(c) White magic
(d) Reading minds
3. Where is the organ music being played?
(a) A park
(b) A hotel
(c) A tavern
(d) A church
4. What is Sinclair doing when he has a vision?
(b) Eating sandwiches
(c) Standing guard
(d) Packing his bags
5. What does Sinclair want to study at university?
6. Where does Sinclair find the note?
(a) Under his pillow
(b) On the chalk board
(c) On his desk
(d) On his chair
7. Where does Demain say Sinclair can find him?
(a) From within
(b) The telephone book
(c) In hell
(d) At his mother's house
8. Who does Sinclair link the image in his dream to?
(a) His father
9. Why does Sinclair think it is important to stay alive in this chapter?
(a) He wants a family
(b) He wants a woman
(c) He wants to put his mistakes right
(d) He is being drawn towards somthing
10. Whose ideas does Pistorius want to preach?
11. Who comes to Sinclair instead of Eva?
(a) A soldier
(c) The sparrow hawk
(d) A bat
12. Who sends Sinclair a kiss?
(b) His mother
(d) His sister
13. Why does Sinclair like Nietzsche?
(a) He has followed his destiny
(b) He has a nice writing style
(c) He has faith
(d) He is not over complicated
14. How does Sinclair regulate the height of his flight?
(a) Pumping his legs
(b) Holding and releasing his breath
(d) Clicking his fingers
15. Who does Sinclair think the note is from?
(a) His father
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sinclair try to summon at the beginning of this chapter?
2. What happens at the end of Sinclair's vision?
3. What noise comes from the bars as Sinclair walks past?
4. Who is lying next to Sinclair in the long hall?
5. What bible story does Demain relate to Knaurer?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)