|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book does Sinclair say he follows in this chapter?
(a) The Tanakh
(b) The dictionary
(c) The Bible
(d) The Koran
2. What does Sinclair refer to the world his parents live in?
(a) A world of boredom
(b) The world of godliness
(c) The world of the forbidden
(d) The world of light
3. What does Sinclair want to return to his family as?
(a) A family man
(b) The prodigal son
(c) A priest
(d) A soldier
4. What does Sinclair call the world outside the world of light?
(a) The forbidden realm
(b) The funhouse
(c) The laughing realm
(d) The otherside
5. What does Demian think Cain is marked for?
(b) Eternal life
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sinclair describe Demian as?
2. What does Sinclair describe his world as a realm of before he met Kromer?
3. What does Sinclair contemplate in this opening chapter?
4. Who does Sinclair ask about Demian's interpretation of Cain and Abel?
5. What word best describes Franz Kromer?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)