|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of school did Sinclair go to?
(a) Catholic school
(b) Latin school
(c) Public school
(d) Grammar school
2. What do the students think Demian knows?
(a) How to converse
(d) How to steal
3. Who is Demian the son of?
(a) A wealthy widow
(b) A priest
(c) A lawyer
(d) A poor widower
4. What does Sinclair describe Demian as?
(a) A lynchpin
(b) A prince
(c) A king
(d) A gambler
5. Which of the following does Kromer demand Sinclair do to pay off his debt?
(a) Go to church
(d) Give away his bike
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Demian read in this chapter?
2. What Bible story does the teacher tell in the class Sinclair shares with Demian?
3. Which of the following sorts of people were in Sinclair's class?
4. Where does Sinclair's father say Demian got his ideas about Cain?
5. Where does Sinclair have a troublesome meeting in the rain with Kromer?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)