|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Describing the rapid pace of the tests, how long does Beckwith indicate it can take for a given scenario?
(a) Twelve seconds.
(b) Twenty four seconds.
(c) Nineteen seconds.
(d) Seven seconds.
2. How many years of training do intelligence officers require before being deployed?
(a) Eight to ten.
(b) Two to three.
(c) Five to seven.
(d) Four to six.
3. As explained by Beckwith in Chapter 30, what does testing include?
(a) Only individual skills.
(b) Both team skills and individual skills.
(c) Only team skills.
(d) Neither team skills nor individual skills.
4. What is the home of the Delta Force called?
(a) The Stockade.
(b) The Brigade.
(c) The Nexus Base.
(d) The Central Base.
5. What are the targets of the case that is disclosed in Chapter 30?
(a) An aircraft and a building.
(b) A building and a military base.
(c) An aircraft, a building, and a military base.
(d) An aircraft and a military base.
6. Which military base do the Americans use in Egypt?
7. How many hours per week is shooting training practiced during the Delta Force training?
(a) Ten to fifteen hours.
(b) Twenty five to thirty hours.
(c) Twenty to twenty five hours.
(d) Fifteen to twenty hours.
8. Who is working on the helicopters during the rescue mission?
(a) Crews that have never flown a helicopter.
(b) Crews unfamiliar with their specialized handling.
(c) Crews familiar with their specialized handling.
(d) Crews that have never been in combat.
9. Which of the following is not compared to the helicopters and their handling mentioned in the beginning of Chapter 45?
10. What reminder does the president make to Beckwith in Chapter 45?
(a) The mission is not his responsibility.
(b) The future requests to use Delta Force will be approved.
(c) Delta Force is still effective.
(d) The hostages still need to be rescued.
11. What is the name of the training course for the Delta Force's Special Operations testing?
(a) Operators Task Force.
(b) Operators Test Course.
(c) Operators Course.
(d) Operators Field Course.
12. What moves Beckwith about the actions of the top government officials?
(a) Their respect.
(b) Their organization.
(c) Their caution.
(d) Their honesty.
13. Besides General Jones, which department's representative joins Beckwith in Chapter 46?
(a) The Department of Justice.
(b) The National Security Council.
(c) National Military Intelligence.
(d) The Department of Defense.
14. What should generals not act like, according to Beckwith?
(a) Battalion commanders.
(d) Field soldiers.
15. How do the soldiers respond when they learn that the drill was not real?
(a) They begin laughing.
(b) They are very upset.
(c) They are confused.
(d) They give no response.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which aircraft carrier is it necessary to hide from the Russians?
2. Where is Beckwith in Chapter 46?
3. Which general confers with Beckwith in the end of Chapter 39?
4. What type of discussion dictates the chain of command in Chapter 42?
5. How many repetitions of the mission's smaller parts do the soldiers of Delta Force complete in Chapter 38?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)