|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to the American embassy at the end of Chapter 30?
(a) It has been attacked through explosives.
(b) It has been attacked through sniper fire.
(c) It has been overtaken.
(d) It has been threatened.
2. As decided by the president in Chapter 41, who is the commanding officer of the rescue operation?
(a) General Jones.
(b) General White.
(c) General Taylor.
(d) General Smith.
3. Besides General Jones, which department's representative joins Beckwith in Chapter 46?
(a) The National Security Council.
(b) The Department of Justice.
(c) National Military Intelligence.
(d) The Department of Defense.
4. Which general confers with Beckwith in the end of Chapter 39?
(a) General Davis.
(b) General Rogers.
(c) General Smith.
(d) General Jones.
5. How many years of training do intelligence officers require before being deployed?
(a) Four to six.
(b) Eight to ten.
(c) Five to seven.
(d) Two to three.
6. How do the soldiers respond when they learn that the drill was not real?
(a) They give no response.
(b) They are very upset.
(c) They are confused.
(d) They begin laughing.
7. Which camp is part of the communication channels that run through the CIA and the JCS?
(a) Camp Walker.
(b) Camp Shelby.
(c) Camp Eagle.
(d) Camp Smokey.
8. What causes intelligence to be lost in the CIA?
(a) Staff rollovers.
(b) Staff cutbacks.
(c) Staff guidelines.
(d) Staff restrictions.
9. How many soldiers does Beckwith inform the generals he will need to complete the mission in Chapter 34?
(a) At least seventy.
(b) At least fifty.
(c) At least sixty.
(d) At least eighty.
10. What can cause a misunderstanding between an evaluator and a commander?
(b) A large amount of skepticism.
(c) Preconceived notions.
(d) A bad initial experience.
11. What moves Beckwith about the actions of the top government officials?
(a) Their honesty.
(b) Their caution.
(c) Their respect.
(d) Their organization.
12. What is "buck fever", which is described as a possibility in Chapter 28?
(a) The kill-or-be-killed response.
(b) The attack-or-be-attacked response.
(c) The attack-or-no-attack response.
(d) A freeze response.
13. What is the distressing part of the Delta Force program in Chapter 29?
(a) It has been placed on hold.
(b) It has leveled out.
(c) The funding for it has been reduced.
(d) The funding for it has been removed.
14. When does General Meyer become the new Chief of Staff of the Army?
15. As reported by Beckwith in Chapter 38, what is the repetitive training causing for the Delta Force team?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beckwith make clear about the men in Delta Force in Chapter 24?
2. How many hours per week is shooting training practiced during the Delta Force training?
3. Who informs Beckwith that it is his responsibility to meet the press and explain the mission?
4. What position is the captain that Beckwith finds in Chapter 24 currently holding?
5. What is the nickname of the demolitions expert that Beckwith describes in Chapter 24?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)