1. What is introduced in the Prologue of "Delta Force"?
The project and deciding leaders.
2. What is needed in order for the project to move forward?
The approval of the executive office.
3. How many helicopters are included in the plan that is discussed in the Prologue?
A small number.
4. As described in the Prologue, how is distracting chaos used?
5. What is used to facilitate the landings and takeoffs of helicopters in the plan?
6. According to the colonel, what part of the plan has a tactical problem?
Using aircraft support during the escape and the evacuation.
This section contains 4,795 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)