|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, DELTA Force: Chapter 6, Chapters 19 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Beckwith's mission in Chapter 10?
(a) To find the enemy and track them.
(b) To find the enemy and capture them.
(c) To find the enemy and report to the higher-ups.
(d) None of the answers is correct.
2. How long is Beckwith separated from his family throughout Delta Force?
(a) Months to over a year at a time.
(b) Two years at a time.
(c) Only months at a time.
(d) A year at a time.
3. Which one of the following best describes Beckwith's meeting with General Rogers in Chapter 21?
4. What rank is Col. Hal Moore when he meets with Beckwith at Bong Son?
5. What position is Beckwith focused on finding in Chapter 18?
(a) Lieutenant major.
(b) Lieutenant colonel.
(c) Sergeant colonel.
(d) Sergeant major.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Beckwith get shot in Chapter 13?
2. As Beckwith explains, whose hands is Delta Force in?
3. Which one of the following is not included in the list of major players mentioned in Chapter 9?
4. What is the purpose of the Joint Chiefs of Staff?
5. How well does the new Delta Force perform in Chapter 11?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)