|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, DELTA Force: Chapter 6, Chapters 19 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of the following best describes Beckwith's meeting with General Rogers in Chapter 21?
2. What does CSA stand for?
(a) Army Chief of Staff.
(b) Armed Forces Chief of Staff.
(c) Commander of the Armed Services.
(d) Commander of the Special Armed Forces.
3. What does Carter admit about the plan?
(a) He does not want to take this course of action.
(b) He does not understand this course of action.
(c) He wants to take this course of action.
(d) He will still try to look for another course of action.
4. What rank is Col. Hal Moore when he meets with Beckwith at Bong Son?
5. In military terms, as outlined in Chapter 13, what is the meaning of "misused"?
(a) Being trained in too many areas at once.
(b) Not being trained in enough areas.
(c) Being asked to work in a mission that a person disagrees with.
(d) Being asked to work outside of a person's capabilities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the smallest platoon that the Delta Force unit can include?
2. What does Beckwith accomplish by taking a Vietnamese officer to dinner?
3. What is Beckwith's mission in Chapter 10?
4. What position does Beckwith hold when Chapter 1 begins?
5. What does Beckwith call the enemy territory in Chapter 13?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)