|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, DELTA Force: Chapter 6, Chapters 19 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Beckwith separated from his wife and children before they are reunited at Fort Benning?
(a) Over two years.
(b) Over a year.
(c) Nearly a year.
(d) Nearly two years.
2. In its first run, how many soldiers qualify for Delta Force?
(a) Fewer than twenty percent.
(b) Twenty-five percent.
(c) Twenty percent.
(d) More than twenty-five percent.
3. How many days will it take for the entire action of the plan described in the Prologue?
4. How is General Kroesen's support for the Delta Force described at the end of Chapter 16?
(b) It is unknown.
(c) Not yet secured.
(d) Almost secured.
5. How many Delta Force troops does Beckwith take to Bong Son?
(a) Twenty five.
(b) Thirty five.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the main ideas behind the effectiveness of the Delta Force platoon?
2. How is the budget for Delta Force described in Chapter 18?
3. As of Chapter 21, how many stars does General Rogers have at this point in his career?
4. What is the focus of Chapter 19?
5. How are Chapters 1 through 18 of "Delta Force" structured?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)