|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, DELTA Force: Chapter 6, Chapters 19 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the colonel, what part of the plan has a tactical problem?
(a) Using aircraft support during the escape and the evacuation.
(b) Using aircraft support during the evacuation, but not the escape.
(c) Using aircraft support during the escape, but not the evacuation.
(d) Not using aircraft support for the evacuation or the escape.
2. What is Beckwith asked to provide in Chapter 17?
(a) Cost and a timeframe.
(b) Cost, equipment details, and a timeframe.
(c) Equipment details and a timeframe.
(d) Cost and equipment details.
3. Which one of the following is not included in the list of military personnel that is under Beckwith at the beginning of Chapter 13?
(a) Noncommissioned officers.
(b) Enlisted soldiers.
4. How does Beckwith describe himself?
(a) As a man who rarely shows his emotions.
(b) As an emotional man.
(c) As a man who allows his emotions to overtake him.
(d) As a man who is not very emotional.
5. How many months of "search and destroy" in Vietnam still haunt Beckwith as he writes the book in 1983?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does General Meyer respond to Beckwith's request in Chapter 18?
2. What is one of the main ideas behind the effectiveness of the Delta Force platoon?
3. Along with Delta Force, what is Beckwith also running in Chapter 18?
4. How long is Beckwith separated from his wife and children before they are reunited at Fort Benning?
5. Who helps to straighten out Delta's Force positioning within the military hierarchy in Chapter 22?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)