|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Delta Force : Chapter 7, Chapters 23 - 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Beckwith get shot in Chapter 13?
(a) After the battle with the enemy begins.
(b) Before the battle with the enemy begins.
(c) After he makes it to the landing zone.
(d) Before he makes it to the landing zone.
2. What does Beckwith accomplish by taking a Vietnamese officer to dinner?
(a) It allows him to understand more about the food in Vietnam.
(b) It increases the chance of gaining Vietnamese reinforcements.
(c) It allows him to overhear several important conversations.
(d) It increases the chance of gaining Vietnamese weapons.
3. What is the smallest platoon that the Delta Force unit can include?
(a) Thirty soldiers.
(b) Twenty soldiers.
(c) Fifty soldiers.
(d) Forty soldiers.
4. How well does the new Delta Force perform in Chapter 11?
(a) Not well enough to make a good first impression on the military.
(b) Well enough to make a good first impression on the military.
(c) Well enough to triple in size.
(d) Well enough to double in size.
5. What rank is Beckwith promoted to in Chapter 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of the following best describes Beckwith's meeting with General Rogers in Chapter 21?
2. Where does Beckwith thank the Air Force in the beginning of Chapter 11?
3. What does Beckwith make clear about the men in Delta Force in Chapter 24?
4. What part of the American military is Delta Force considered in the beginning of Chapter 16?
5. What country's experience with aircraft hijacking is mentioned in Chapter 23?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)