|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Delta Force : Chapter 7, Chapters 23 - 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of the following is not included in the list of major players mentioned in Chapter 9?
(a) Major Tut.
(b) Sergeant Lee.
(c) General Quang.
(d) Captain Kong.
2. Which battalion is Beckwith assigned to in February, 1968?
(a) The 44th Battalion.
(b) The 4th Battalion.
(c) The 2nd Battalion.
(d) The 22nd Battalion.
3. What position is the captain that Beckwith finds in Chapter 24 currently holding?
(c) Field Operator.
4. What does Beckwith have to do in order to become a full Colonel?
(a) Complete his degree.
(b) Be in a certain number of military engagements.
(c) Have the recommendations of at least three supervisors.
(d) Lead a certain number of troops.
5. As of Chapter 21, how many stars does General Rogers have at this point in his career?
Short Answer Questions
1. In its first run, how many soldiers qualify for Delta Force?
2. How well does the new Delta Force perform in Chapter 11?
3. What does Beckwith report about the status of Delta Force at the end of Chapter 19?
4. During the meetings in Chapter 13, what is the definition of being "used"?
5. How does Beckwith refer to General Meyer?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)