|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Delta Force : Chapter 7, Chapters 23 - 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many full regiments of the North Vietnamese army surround Beckwith's unit in Chapter 10?
2. Who helps to straighten out Delta's Force positioning within the military hierarchy in Chapter 22?
(a) General Smith.
(b) General Rogers.
(c) General Meyer.
(d) General Mackmull.
3. What is Beckwith asked to provide in Chapter 17?
(a) Equipment details and a timeframe.
(b) Cost and a timeframe.
(c) Cost and equipment details.
(d) Cost, equipment details, and a timeframe.
4. How many months of "search and destroy" in Vietnam still haunt Beckwith as he writes the book in 1983?
5. What year is it when Beckwith first brings his report to his supervisor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does General Rogers direct Beckwith to do during their meeting in Chapter 21?
2. Who appoints the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff?
3. What is the purpose of the Joint Chiefs of Staff?
4. How is the military training of indigenous people described in Chapter 16?
5. What does Beckwith call the enemy territory in Chapter 13?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)