|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Chapters 31 - 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beckwith have to do in order to become a full Colonel?
(a) Be in a certain number of military engagements.
(b) Have the recommendations of at least three supervisors.
(c) Lead a certain number of troops.
(d) Complete his degree.
2. When does Beckwith get shot in Chapter 13?
(a) Before he makes it to the landing zone.
(b) After the battle with the enemy begins.
(c) Before the battle with the enemy begins.
(d) After he makes it to the landing zone.
3. What does Beckwith notice about the surgeons while he is in the recovery ward?
(a) That they only work during the day.
(b) That they work around the clock.
(c) That they only work during the night.
(d) That they only work for half of the day and half of the night.
4. What is Beckwith doing in Chapter 14?
(a) Leading troops into battle.
(b) Locating enemy camps.
(c) Developing military strategies.
(d) Training personnel.
5. Out of sixty soldiers, how many make it past the second run of the Delta Force selection process?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the government offices respond at the end of Chapter 20?
2. Where is Fort Benning located?
3. What areas are decided by internal military competition?
4. Which battalion is Beckwith assigned to in February, 1968?
5. How many years of training do intelligence officers require before being deployed?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)