|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Chapters 31 - 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who joins the men from Delta Force on their trip to Washington?
(a) Major Shaw.
(b) Major Taylor.
(c) Major Roberts.
(d) Major Smithton.
2. During the meetings in Chapter 13, what is the definition of being "used"?
(a) None of the answers is correct.
(b) Beneficial, but not functional.
(c) Functional, but not beneficial.
(d) Functional and beneficial.
3. How many years of training do intelligence officers require before being deployed?
(a) Eight to ten.
(b) Four to six.
(c) Two to three.
(d) Five to seven.
4. How many soldiers does Beckwith inform the generals he will need to complete the mission in Chapter 34?
(a) At least eighty.
(b) At least seventy.
(c) At least fifty.
(d) At least sixty.
5. How much paranoia does Beckwith hope to find in some soldiers and duties?
(a) A little.
(c) An average amount.
(d) A lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sets of intake tests does the Delta Force run in Chapter 22?
2. Which camp is part of the communication channels that run through the CIA and the JCS?
3. How many men from Delta Force are sent to Washington?
4. What does Beckwith notice about the surgeons while he is in the recovery ward?
5. What does Beckwith have to do in order to become a full Colonel?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)