|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Chapters 31 - 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Chapter 31 begin?
(a) July 4, 1980.
(b) July 4, 1979.
(c) November 4, 1979.
(d) November 4, 1980.
2. During the meetings in Chapter 13, what is the definition of being "used"?
(a) Functional and beneficial.
(b) Beneficial, but not functional.
(c) None of the answers is correct.
(d) Functional, but not beneficial.
3. What does Beckwith have to do in order to become a full Colonel?
(a) Have the recommendations of at least three supervisors.
(b) Be in a certain number of military engagements.
(c) Complete his degree.
(d) Lead a certain number of troops.
4. What does Beckwith report about the status of Delta Force at the end of Chapter 19?
(a) A majority of the military remains unsure about Delta Force.
(b) Momentum is not moving in his favor.
(c) A majority of the military approves of Delta Force.
(d) Momentum is moving in his favor.
5. What is the focus of Chapter 19?
(a) The creation of the selection process of Delta Force.
(b) The initial problems with the selection process of Delta Force.
(c) The debates over the selection process of Delta Force.
(d) The planning of the selection process of Delta Force.
Short Answer Questions
1. Out of sixty soldiers, how many make it past the second run of the Delta Force selection process?
2. Which applicants does the Delta Force begin to accept in Chapter 22?
3. As outlined in Chapter 22, who is directly above Beckwith in the chain of command?
4. In military terms, as outlined in Chapter 13, what is the meaning of "misused"?
5. How many years of training do intelligence officers require before being deployed?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)