|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nickname that Jazz assigns to Antonia?
2. Chuckie is admitted to the hospital after throwing up on Antonia. What is his diagnosis?
(a) He had pneumonia.
(b) He had a flu bug.
(c) He had tonsilitis.
(d) He had food poisoning.
3. What does Antonia think Jazz' smells like when she first meets her?
(b) Cigarette smoke.
(c) Green apple.
4. What color is Jazz's hair when she first appears in Chapter 1?
5. What is the name that some people called Antonia and other girls like her?
(a) Goody Two Shoes.
(b) Two Timers.
(c) Ya-Ya girls.
(d) Brown Nosers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Jazz's friend commit suicide?
2. What word does Jazz use to describe Antonia during the peer counseling session in Chapter 4?
3. How does Jazz admit to feeling about her mother?
4. What reason do Jazz and Antonia have for meeting?
5. What is it that Jazz declares make a statement about who she is?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)