|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What connection has Pitt made between all the ships in question?
(a) They had all disappeared.
(b) They were all last seen in the presence of Koreans.
(c) None of these.
(d) They had all been stolen.
2. How long do they estimate the plan has been underway?
(a) Three years.
(b) Seven years.
(c) Six years.
(d) Four years.
3. What kind of party is Pitt having?
(a) A feel-sorry-for-yourself party.
(b) All of these.
(c) A hate-the-world party.
(d) A down-in-the-dumps party.
4. Where are the Soviets going to attempt to take the Congressmen?
(a) To New Jersey.
(b) To Washington.
(c) To California.
(d) To Florida.
5. How many hours of in depth searching was done for Loren on the Chalmette?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Mr. Pitt's services needed for in Chapter 26?
2. What is the code name of the U.S. project to hack into the mind?
3. What did Pokofski refuse to do?
4. How did the torpedoes find the Venice?
5. What was the last thing Loren managed to communicate to her secretary?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was it of special dismay to Lugovoy that his deadline was moved up?
2. What major things does Dirk learn in Chapter 37?
3. What explanation did the President offer in regards to his whereabouts?
4. What is Hemlock the most well known for? How was the Hemlock administered to the victims?
5. How did Pitt determine the boat and who was on board?
6. What alerts Mangyai to the imminent Russian plot?
7. Why did the Russians monitor people who were working closely for them in America?
8. How did Moran nurture a carefully controlled public image?
9. What are the two options for the Bougainville shipping company in regard to Vice President Margolin?
10. How did it become obvious that Suvorov was acting under what he thought was the best interests of the Soviet government?
This section contains 1,031 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)