|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the original group of Congressmen have to produce Vince Margolin?
(a) Twenty four hours.
(b) Twelve hours.
(c) Thirty six hours.
(d) Forty eight hours.
2. Where is the research to the American endeavor to understand the mind control based?
(a) University of North Texas in Denton, Texas.
(b) Harvard University in Massachusetts.
(c) Greeley University in Colorado.
(d) Berkeley University in California.
3. What happens to Pitt's Talbot-Lago?
(a) It was blown up.
(b) He got in an accident.
(c) Loren got in an accident.
(d) Someone rammed into him.
4. What was significant about the lack of raised beading around the name of the Pilottown?
(a) Both of these.
(b) It had been ground away, and ships are manufactured with these.
(c) It was a sign that the ship wasn't originally the Pilottown.
(d) Neither of these.
5. What words led Admiral Sandecker know he couldn't prevent Pitt from looking inside the boat?
(a) "You aren't authorized to see what might be inside that wreck".
(b) "You don't wanna see what might be inside that wreck".
(c) "You are to remain outside the Eagle at all times".
(d) "You will follow orders, Mr. Pitt, or you will lose your job".
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a cottage called in Russian?
2. What sense is missing in dreams?
3. Where does Pitt think the barge is located?
4. Who woke Pitt?
5. What was in Loren's room awaiting her?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Pitt order the four people into the shower?
2. How does the SAP machine function, in layman's terms?
3. What is described in Chapter 25?
4. What alerts Mangyai to the imminent Russian plot?
5. What situations hint to the true nature of the steward that is mentioned several times between chapters fifty three and fifty eight?
6. How did Moran nurture a carefully controlled public image?
7. How did Admiral Sandecker know that Pitt had been on board the Eagle?
8. What major things does Dirk learn in Chapter 37?
9. Why did the Russians monitor people who were working closely for them in America?
10. What is the difference between Lugovoy and Suvorov's opinions regarding Madam Bougainville's 'hospitality'?
This section contains 1,043 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)