|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of drink did the President order?
2. What play is the President attending?
3. What did Admiral Sandecker say in regards to Pitt?
(a) She should keep a sharp eye and he legs crossed.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) He could con a Great White into going vegetarian.
(d) Both of these.
4. What is the name of the vessel boarded in the prelude?
(a) The Conquest.
(b) The H.M.S Pinafore.
(c) The Revenge.
(d) The Pilottown.
5. How long had it been since someone had touched the objects on the sunken vessel?
(a) One hundred, twenty seven years.
(b) One hundred, twenty six years.
(c) One hundred, twenty eight years.
(d) One hundred, twenty nine years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the President think Russia will invade?
2. How far away was the weather office?
3. What connects the San Marino and the Pilottown?
4. What sound was heard through the thick fog?
5. What was the actual name of the girl?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why wasn't Mendoza with Pitt and his crew as they discovered the Pilottown?
2. What is Margolin's final argument regarding the proposal of the President?
3. How did the young woman pull off the heist?
4. How does the government plan to keep the President's disappearance a secret?
5. What does the President say in regard to Dirk Pitt?
6. What did the President want to discuss with the people on board the Eagle?
7. What is Lee Tong's connection to Madame Bougainville?
8. Why were the microphones near the agents' wrists?
9. What was interesting to note about the fog?
10. What documentation allowed the woman this fantasy and gave her notions of the heist?
This section contains 919 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)