|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the original group of Congressmen have to produce Vince Margolin?
(a) Twelve hours.
(b) Twenty four hours.
(c) Thirty six hours.
(d) Forty eight hours.
2. What is the worst thing that Min Koryo could do to the President?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Sell him to the highest international bidder.
(c) Never return him.
(d) Up the ante on the price.
3. How much energy does the brain produce?
(a) Twelve watts.
(b) Ten watts.
(c) Three microamps.
(d) Ten microamps.
4. How many people died on the Leonid Andreyev?
(a) Just under two hundred.
(b) Two hundred and eleven.
(c) Over two hundred.
(d) Three hundred, forty.
5. How many dead bodies were on board the Eagle?
(c) Twenty one.
(d) Thirty two.
6. Who had threatened before to lock out Congress?
(a) Lindon Johnson.
(b) Lyndon Johnstone.
(c) Lyndon Johnson.
(d) None of these.
7. How many hours of in depth searching was done for Loren on the Chalmette?
8. Who arrived at the pilot's house?
(a) Lee Tong.
(b) Madam Bougainville.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
9. What habit did the Presidential stand-in have that the President does not?
(a) The scratching of his chin.
(b) The clasping of his hands.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
10. What did Pitt ask the laundry girl for?
11. What kind of party is Pitt having?
(a) A feel-sorry-for-yourself party.
(b) A hate-the-world party.
(c) All of these.
(d) A down-in-the-dumps party.
12. How long is the information coming from the computer likely to set back the KGB?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Fifteen years.
13. What was the last thing Loren managed to communicate to her secretary?
(a) None of these.
(b) To call Dirk and tell him something.
(c) To call the President and have him inform her of the situation regarding the Congressman.
(d) To call the media and inform them of her whereabouts.
14. What will Madam Bougainville least expect?
(a) That the Russians will pay.
(b) That the Russians would tell the American government what was up.
(c) All of these.
(d) That the Russians wouldn't pay.
15. How long do they estimate the plan has been underway?
(a) Three years.
(b) Six years.
(c) Seven years.
(d) Four years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the government going to keep the public from prying in regards to the President who has denied Press opportunities?
2. Who informed Fawcett that the President had returned?
3. What was in Loren's room awaiting her?
4. What are Mr. Pitt's services needed for in Chapter 26?
5. How old was Congresswoman Loren?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)