|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much energy does the brain produce?
(a) Three microamps.
(b) Twelve watts.
(c) Ten watts.
(d) Ten microamps.
2. What did the President say in regard to Congress?
(a) Congress will be replaced with seats that support his idealism.
(b) Congress will be dismantled.
(c) None of these.
(d) He doesn't need to act with Congress.
3. Who arrived at the pilot's house?
(a) Lee Tong.
(b) Madam Bougainville.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
4. What happens to Pitt's Talbot-Lago?
(a) Loren got in an accident.
(b) It was blown up.
(c) He got in an accident.
(d) Someone rammed into him.
5. What was significant about the lack of raised beading around the name of the Pilottown?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) It was a sign that the ship wasn't originally the Pilottown.
(d) It had been ground away, and ships are manufactured with these.
6. What was in Loren's room awaiting her?
(a) The President.
(b) Dirk Pitt.
(c) Party Leader Antonov.
(d) Many, many flowers.
7. Where does Pitt think the barge is located?
(a) In Panama City.
(b) Below New Orleans.
(c) Near Mobile, Alabama.
(d) Below Miami.
8. How old was Congresswoman Loren?
9. Who was Zelda?
(a) Al Giordino.
(b) Dirk Pitt.
(c) A CIA agent.
(d) An FBI agent.
10. What poison was used in the deaths of the men from the river?
11. What did Suvoyov do that was underhanded?
(a) All of these.
(b) He drained the sedative and replaced it with water.
(c) He unplugged the President.
(d) He told the President what was going on.
12. How many hours of in depth searching was done for Loren on the Chalmette?
13. What is the GRU?
(a) A Soviet Military intelligence.
(b) All of these.
(c) A large Soviet corporation.
(d) The advisory panel to the Kremlin.
14. What habit did the Presidential stand-in have that the President does not?
(a) The clasping of his hands.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) The scratching of his chin.
15. What does Yeager find out in regards to the information he has dug up on the Bougainvilles?
(a) That he might be required to appear in court.
(b) None of these.
(c) That it might end up in his death.
(d) That he might wind up on the news.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is put into the left and right carotid arteries?
2. What was the first thing Lee Tong said to Lugovoy?
3. How old was Antonov?
4. Who was the first to react to Pitt's suggestion?
5. Who woke Pitt?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)