|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the civilians were Asiatic in nature?
2. How much energy does the brain produce?
(a) Ten watts.
(b) Three microamps.
(c) Twelve watts.
(d) Ten microamps.
3. What was significant about the lack of raised beading around the name of the Pilottown?
(a) It had been ground away, and ships are manufactured with these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) It was a sign that the ship wasn't originally the Pilottown.
4. What does Pitt do for Al Giordino after he raises the Eagle?
(a) Sends him on a vacation.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Has him take a rest at his alpine estate.
(d) Both of these.
5. What sense is missing in dreams?
(a) Smell and taste.
(c) All of these.
6. What is going to be said to the U.S. government in regard to Loren?
(a) She died from overexertion.
(b) She never made it to the Andreyev.
(c) She was sadly lost overboard and presumed drowned.
7. What was the name of the ship that rescued Loren?
(a) The Charmette.
(b) The Chalmete.
(c) The Chalmette.
(d) The Clachmette.
8. What was the last thing Loren managed to communicate to her secretary?
(a) To call the media and inform them of her whereabouts.
(b) To call Dirk and tell him something.
(c) None of these.
(d) To call the President and have him inform her of the situation regarding the Congressman.
9. What characteristic reminded Pitt of the Pilottown?
(a) How quiet it was.
(b) How clean it was, and the fact that there was no debris.
(c) How all the identifying markers of the boat were removed.
(d) How shiny everything was, as though it had been cleaned.
10. What is the name of the CNN reporter who catches onto the President's double?
(a) Curtis Mano.
(b) Kurtis Maylor.
(c) Kevin Cayloti.
(d) Curtis Mayo.
11. Where are the Soviets going to attempt to take the Congressmen?
(a) To New Jersey.
(b) To Florida.
(c) To Washington.
(d) To California.
12. What poison was used in the deaths of the men from the river?
13. Who arrived at the pilot's house?
(a) Madam Bougainville.
(b) Lee Tong.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
14. What is the worst thing that Min Koryo could do to the President?
(a) Never return him.
(b) Up the ante on the price.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Sell him to the highest international bidder.
15. What connection has Pitt made between all the ships in question?
(a) They were all last seen in the presence of Koreans.
(b) None of these.
(c) They had all been stolen.
(d) They had all disappeared.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the research to the American endeavor to understand the mind control based?
2. How does the Admiral get through to Pitt?
3. What is the GRU?
4. From the description of the ID, whose picture was on it?
5. What did Suvoyov do that was underhanded?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)