|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is the information coming from the computer likely to set back the KGB?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Five years.
2. Who arrived at the pilot's house?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Lee Tong.
(c) Madam Bougainville.
(d) Neither of these.
3. What was the first thing Lee Tong said to Lugovoy?
(a) "You are never again going to disappoint me".
(b) " You're deadline has been moved up".
(c) "My men are dead, I hold you responsible".
(d) "You killed my men, and you knew he was an agent".
4. How is the government going to keep the public from prying in regards to the President who has denied Press opportunities?
(a) Hold a press conference with the actor.
(b) Tell the public directly.
(c) None of these.
(d) Stage a photo op on the farm with Sutton.
5. What was the name of the boat Pitt utilized for the search?
(a) The Samantha.
(b) The Suzannah.
(c) The Hoki Jamoki.
(d) The Silvania.
6. Where are the Soviets going to attempt to take the Congressmen?
(a) To Washington.
(b) To New Jersey.
(c) To Florida.
(d) To California.
7. What poison was used in the deaths of the men from the river?
8. Who rescued Loren?
9. How did Moran strike Pitt?
(a) With his fists.
(b) As a slippery eel.
(c) As an oily weasel.
(d) None of these.
10. Who does Dirk want to speak with in anthropology?
(a) Dr. Gretchen Perth.
(b) Dr. Greg Perth.
(c) Dr. Grace Perth.
(d) Dr. Gerry Perth.
11. How long had Pitt been unconscious?
(a) Forty eight hours.
(b) Twenty four hours.
(c) Thirty six hours.
(d) Thirty two hours.
12. Who is the Captain of the Venice?
(a) James Manyai.
(b) James Mangyai.
(c) James Mangai.
(d) James Mongai.
13. What is the worst thing that Min Koryo could do to the President?
(a) Up the ante on the price.
(b) Never return him.
(c) Sell him to the highest international bidder.
(d) Kill him.
14. What was Pitt's rank in the Air Force?
15. What will be Moran's first official act as President?
(a) To have Dirk Pitt imprisoned for treason.
(b) None of these.
(c) To fire the men presently in Congress.
(d) To have Dirk Pitt imprisoned for defamation.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the torpedoes find the Venice?
2. What sense is missing in dreams?
3. How long do they estimate the plan has been underway?
4. What did Pokofski refuse to do?
5. What was the last thing Loren managed to communicate to her secretary?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)