|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Congresswoman Loren?
2. Who woke Pitt?
(a) St. Julien.
(b) Admiral Sandecker.
(c) Sr. Juan.
(d) The President.
3. How many of the civilians were Asiatic in nature?
4. What words led Admiral Sandecker know he couldn't prevent Pitt from looking inside the boat?
(a) "You don't wanna see what might be inside that wreck".
(b) "You are to remain outside the Eagle at all times".
(c) "You will follow orders, Mr. Pitt, or you will lose your job".
(d) "You aren't authorized to see what might be inside that wreck".
5. Who is missing from the meeting?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
6. How long do they estimate the plan has been underway?
(a) Six years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Seven years.
(d) Four years.
7. What kind of party is Pitt having?
(a) A feel-sorry-for-yourself party.
(b) A down-in-the-dumps party.
(c) All of these.
(d) A hate-the-world party.
8. How long had Pitt been unconscious?
(a) Thirty six hours.
(b) Thirty two hours.
(c) Forty eight hours.
(d) Twenty four hours.
9. What gives away the identity of the President's double?
(a) The "President" is wearing an import watch.
(b) The "President" is wearing too many rings.
(c) The "President" is wearing the wrong watch.
(d) All of these.
10. Where was the facility located?
(a) South Carolina.
(d) North Carolina.
11. What two places is the Andreyev going to dock?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Kingston, Jamaica.
(c) Both of these.
(d) San Salvadore, Bahamas.
12. What poison was used in the deaths of the men from the river?
13. How does the Admiral get through to Pitt?
(a) He gets the operator to tap into the line.
(b) Shows up at his house.
(c) Sylvia calls him.
(d) None of these.
14. Who is the Captain of the Venice?
(a) James Mangyai.
(b) James Mangai.
(c) James Manyai.
(d) James Mongai.
15. Who had threatened before to lock out Congress?
(a) Lyndon Johnson.
(b) Lindon Johnson.
(c) None of these.
(d) Lyndon Johnstone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the Soviets going to attempt to take the Congressmen?
2. What habit did the Presidential stand-in have that the President does not?
3. What was the first thing Lee Tong said to Lugovoy?
4. What will Madam Bougainville least expect?
5. What preservation factor worked in the government's favor?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)