|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pitt do for Al Giordino after he raises the Eagle?
(a) Has him take a rest at his alpine estate.
(b) Sends him on a vacation.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
2. How many of the civilians were Asiatic in nature?
3. What is going to be said to the U.S. government in regard to Loren?
(b) She never made it to the Andreyev.
(c) She died from overexertion.
(d) She was sadly lost overboard and presumed drowned.
4. Who was Zelda?
(a) An FBI agent.
(b) Dirk Pitt.
(c) Al Giordino.
(d) A CIA agent.
5. What was the name of the boat Pitt utilized for the search?
(a) The Samantha.
(b) The Hoki Jamoki.
(c) The Silvania.
(d) The Suzannah.
6. What habit did the Presidential stand-in have that the President does not?
(a) Both of these.
(b) The scratching of his chin.
(c) The clasping of his hands.
(d) Neither of these.
7. How old was Congresswoman Loren?
8. Who woke Pitt?
(a) Sr. Juan.
(b) Admiral Sandecker.
(c) The President.
(d) St. Julien.
9. What is a cottage called in Russian?
(a) A dacha.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) A dom.
(d) Both of these.
10. What will be Moran's first official act as President?
(a) To have Dirk Pitt imprisoned for defamation.
(b) None of these.
(c) To fire the men presently in Congress.
(d) To have Dirk Pitt imprisoned for treason.
11. What poison was used in the deaths of the men from the river?
12. What was the last thing Loren managed to communicate to her secretary?
(a) None of these.
(b) To call the media and inform them of her whereabouts.
(c) To call the President and have him inform her of the situation regarding the Congressman.
(d) To call Dirk and tell him something.
13. What are Mr. Pitt's services needed for in Chapter 26?
(a) To find the Eagle.
(b) To find the Pilottown.
(c) To find the Samantha.
(d) To track down the owners of the San Marino.
14. What characteristic reminded Pitt of the Pilottown?
(a) How shiny everything was, as though it had been cleaned.
(b) How quiet it was.
(c) How all the identifying markers of the boat were removed.
(d) How clean it was, and the fact that there was no debris.
15. From the description of the ID, whose picture was on it?
(a) A Korean.
(b) Lee Tong.
(c) Min Koryo.
(d) Min Tong.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long do they estimate the plan has been underway?
2. What words led Admiral Sandecker know he couldn't prevent Pitt from looking inside the boat?
3. What is the name of the CNN reporter who catches onto the President's double?
4. What is the worst thing that Min Koryo could do to the President?
5. What is the GRU?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)