|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Antonov?
2. What preservation factor worked in the government's favor?
(a) That the bodies remained underwater with no contact to air.
(b) That they had been frozen.
(c) That they had risen to the surface.
(d) That Dirk had found them when he did.
3. What sense is missing in dreams?
(a) All of these.
(b) Smell and taste.
4. What connection has Pitt made between all the ships in question?
(a) They had all disappeared.
(b) They had all been stolen.
(c) They were all last seen in the presence of Koreans.
(d) None of these.
5. How many of the civilians were Asiatic in nature?
6. What is going to be said to the U.S. government in regard to Loren?
(a) She never made it to the Andreyev.
(c) She was sadly lost overboard and presumed drowned.
(d) She died from overexertion.
7. How many days will it take Lugovoy to finish the project?
(a) Four days.
(b) Six days.
(c) Five days.
(d) Three days.
8. Where was the facility located?
(c) South Carolina.
(d) North Carolina.
9. Who informed Fawcett that the President had returned?
(a) The President's secretary.
(b) Alan Mercier.
(c) Douglas Oates.
(d) Oscar Lucas.
10. What did Pitt suggest to cover their faces?
(a) Wet towels.
(b) None of these.
(c) Wet face clothes.
(d) Wet bed sheets.
11. Who was the first to react to Pitt's suggestion?
12. What is the code name of the U.S. project to hack into the mind?
(b) Tom Sawyer.
13. Who had threatened before to lock out Congress?
(a) None of these.
(b) Lindon Johnson.
(c) Lyndon Johnstone.
(d) Lyndon Johnson.
14. What did Suvoyov do that was underhanded?
(a) He drained the sedative and replaced it with water.
(b) He told the President what was going on.
(c) All of these.
(d) He unplugged the President.
15. How long had Pitt been unconscious?
(a) Forty eight hours.
(b) Thirty six hours.
(c) Twenty four hours.
(d) Thirty two hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Captain of the Venice?
2. From the description of the ID, whose picture was on it?
3. What was Pitt's rank in the Air Force?
4. Who is missing from the meeting?
5. What two places is the Andreyev going to dock?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)