Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What words led Admiral Sandecker know he couldn't prevent Pitt from looking inside the boat?
(a) "You will follow orders, Mr. Pitt, or you will lose your job".
(b) "You don't wanna see what might be inside that wreck".
(c) "You aren't authorized to see what might be inside that wreck".
(d) "You are to remain outside the Eagle at all times".
2. What is a cottage called in Russian?
(a) A dom.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) A dacha.
3. How many days will it take Lugovoy to finish the project?
(a) Six days.
(b) Four days.
(c) Five days.
(d) Three days.
4. What are Mr. Pitt's services needed for in Chapter 26?
(a) To find the Eagle.
(b) To find the Pilottown.
(c) To track down the owners of the San Marino.
(d) To find the Samantha.
5. What did Pitt ask the laundry girl for?
6. Who rescued Loren?
7. How long is the information coming from the computer likely to set back the KGB?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Five years.
8. From the description of the ID, whose picture was on it?
(a) Min Koryo.
(b) A Korean.
(c) Lee Tong.
(d) Min Tong.
9. What characteristic reminded Pitt of the Pilottown?
(a) How quiet it was.
(b) How all the identifying markers of the boat were removed.
(c) How shiny everything was, as though it had been cleaned.
(d) How clean it was, and the fact that there was no debris.
10. Where are the Soviets going to attempt to take the Congressmen?
(a) To California.
(b) To Washington.
(c) To Florida.
(d) To New Jersey.
11. What is put into the left and right carotid arteries?
12. What habit did the Presidential stand-in have that the President does not?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) The scratching of his chin.
(d) The clasping of his hands.
13. What happens to Pitt's Talbot-Lago?
(a) He got in an accident.
(b) It was blown up.
(c) Someone rammed into him.
(d) Loren got in an accident.
14. Who does Dirk want to speak with in anthropology?
(a) Dr. Gretchen Perth.
(b) Dr. Greg Perth.
(c) Dr. Gerry Perth.
(d) Dr. Grace Perth.
15. What does Yeager find out in regards to the information he has dug up on the Bougainvilles?
(a) That he might be required to appear in court.
(b) None of these.
(c) That he might wind up on the news.
(d) That it might end up in his death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the President say in regard to Congress?
2. What does Pitt do for Al Giordino after he raises the Eagle?
3. Who was Zelda?
4. What is the code name of the U.S. project to hack into the mind?
5. What preservation factor worked in the government's favor?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)