|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the first to react to Pitt's suggestion?
2. What was the name of the ship that rescued Loren?
(a) The Chalmette.
(b) The Chalmete.
(c) The Clachmette.
(d) The Charmette.
3. What habit did the Presidential stand-in have that the President does not?
(a) The scratching of his chin.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) The clasping of his hands.
4. What was the name of the boat Pitt utilized for the search?
(a) The Hoki Jamoki.
(b) The Suzannah.
(c) The Samantha.
(d) The Silvania.
5. What was the first thing Lee Tong said to Lugovoy?
(a) " You're deadline has been moved up".
(b) "You are never again going to disappoint me".
(c) "You killed my men, and you knew he was an agent".
(d) "My men are dead, I hold you responsible".
6. What are Mr. Pitt's services needed for in Chapter 26?
(a) To find the Samantha.
(b) To find the Eagle.
(c) To track down the owners of the San Marino.
(d) To find the Pilottown.
7. What did the President say in regard to Congress?
(a) None of these.
(b) Congress will be replaced with seats that support his idealism.
(c) He doesn't need to act with Congress.
(d) Congress will be dismantled.
8. What is the code name of the U.S. project to hack into the mind?
(b) Tom Sawyer.
9. How long does General Metcalf have to draw up a plan to remove all troops from Europe?
(a) Thirty days.
(b) Fifteen days.
(c) One week.
(d) Twenty days.
10. What will Madam Bougainville least expect?
(a) That the Russians would tell the American government what was up.
(b) That the Russians wouldn't pay.
(c) That the Russians will pay.
(d) All of these.
11. What happens to Pitt's Talbot-Lago?
(a) It was blown up.
(b) Someone rammed into him.
(c) Loren got in an accident.
(d) He got in an accident.
12. From the description of the ID, whose picture was on it?
(a) Min Tong.
(b) A Korean.
(c) Min Koryo.
(d) Lee Tong.
13. Where does Pitt think the barge is located?
(a) Below Miami.
(b) Near Mobile, Alabama.
(c) In Panama City.
(d) Below New Orleans.
14. What was in Loren's room awaiting her?
(a) Dirk Pitt.
(b) The President.
(c) Party Leader Antonov.
(d) Many, many flowers.
15. How does the Admiral get through to Pitt?
(a) Sylvia calls him.
(b) Shows up at his house.
(c) He gets the operator to tap into the line.
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the research to the American endeavor to understand the mind control based?
2. What does Yeager find out in regards to the information he has dug up on the Bougainvilles?
3. How many people died on the Leonid Andreyev?
4. What characteristic reminded Pitt of the Pilottown?
5. How long had Pitt been unconscious?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)