|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, The Eagle, Chapters 13-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose lifeless eyes were the last of which the young woman saw?
(a) The fourth officer.
(b) The first mate.
(c) The Captain.
(d) The fifth officer.
2. Why couldn't the woman move?
(a) She had been beaten.
(b) She had been drugged.
(c) She had been hurt.
(d) She had been tied up.
3. For what did the woman thank the Captain?
(a) His worry.
(b) Him taking her on board.
(c) His concern.
(d) His fear.
4. How many years had Cutty Sark been in the business?
(a) Twelve years.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) Thirteen years.
(d) Eight years.
5. Who else, other than the constituents and Congressmen, doesn't want food in Russia?
(a) The Russians themselves.
(b) The Turkish.
(c) The Yugoslavians.
(d) The Egyptian.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far away was the sound that was heard through the thick mist?
2. What word does Lee Tong use sometimes when talking with the shipping tycoon?
3. What was the consistency of the debris covering the Pilottown?
4. For how much does the finest blend of Chinese herbs sell?
5. Which two posts are supposed to keep a sharp watch on the river?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)