Prelude, The San Marino
1. What is the name of the vessel boarded in the prelude?
(a) The Pilottown.
(b) The H.M.S Pinafore.
(c) The Conquest.
(d) The Revenge.
2. Why had the young woman been nervous when she had boarded the boat?
(a) She had committed a crime.
(b) She was afraid of the sea.
(c) The ship was old and decrepit.
(d) She had never been on an ocean going vessel.
3. What was the girl's name?
(a) Diana Wallace.
(b) Elsabeth Wallace.
(c) Estelle Wallace.
(d) Amie Maria.
4. When was the ship built?
5. What was the actual name of the girl?
(a) Arita Casilighio.
(b) Anita Casilighio.
(c) Arta Casilighio.
(d) Amie Casiligio.
6. How much money was in the cash shipment?
(a) From 700,000-900,000 dollars.
(b) 1.2 million dollars.
(c) From 500,000-700,000 dollars.
(d) From 600,000-800,000 dollars.
7. What two emotions lay dormant in the woman?
(a) Fear and guilt.
(b) Panic and guilt.
(c) Panic and fear.
(d) Fear and remorse.
8. How much money did she steal from the vault on Monday?
This section contains 3,988 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)