|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the interviews, Paul and Margot go to lunch and see
2. Using bread for their ante, prisoners bet on
(a) Grimes' capture.
(b) Grimes' new alias.
(c) Grimes' turning himself in.
(d) Grimes' death.
3. Silenus thinks that Margot Beste-Chetwynde is
(a) A marvel to behold.
(b) A woman of high character and taste.
(c) Not much different from other similar women.
(d) Not to be trusted.
4. In his more evolved frame of mind, Paul imagines that
(a) His old life never happened.
(b) All the events of his life were planned.
(c) It had been right to condemn him.
(d) His old life was not his fault.
5. Margot asks Paul to help the young women she is sending to Rio, because
(a) They are stuck in Marseilles.
(b) They have false identities.
(c) They are having transportation problems.
(d) They need more money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Margot has a bias that favors hiring
2. The wedding between Paul and Margot promises to be
3. What has Margot done to King's Thursday that is so controversial?
4. The supper party is in celebration of
5. Paul feels that Grimes is actually
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)