|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Now away from Llanabba, Paul is feeling
(a) Confident and more like himself.
(b) Afraid and insecure.
(c) Smug and conceited.
2. Guilt over Grimes' death is expressed by
(c) The prison's chaplain.
(d) Paul Pennyfeather.
3. Why do the officials in France laugh at Paul's comment about the absurdity of the League of Nations?
(a) Because they feel the same.
(b) Because they know he is going to jail.
(c) Because he is incredibly naive.
(d) Because the ladies have turned him in.
4. One of young Peter's learned skills is
(a) Entertaining guests.
(b) Analyzing people.
(c) Dealing with his mother.
(d) Mixing cocktails.
5. Peter is somewhat angry with Paul because
(a) His life has been full of dishonesty.
(b) His mother ended up marrying Maltravers.
(c) He had to do a lot of bartending as a child.
(d) He is jealous of Digby-Vaine-Trumpington.
Short Answer Questions
1. Paul is convicted and sentenced for
2. We can assume that the Hon. Miles Malpractice is
3. Again, Paul is living the good life now, as
4. Despite harsh prison conditions, Paul
5. When Potts quits school for a new job, his father
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)