|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Grimes is assumed to be dead because
(a) His body was found.
(b) His hat was found floating in the bog.
(c) His body was never found.
(d) The dogs followed his trace into the water.
2. Margot's yacht is waiting for Paul to take him to
(a) Scone College.
(d) Egdon Heath.
3. Grimes escapes prison under a cloud of
(c) Quarry dust.
(d) Heavy rain.
4. As punishment, Paul's companion is assigned to
(a) Doing carpentry work.
(b) Sharpening knives.
(c) Distributing food.
(d) Arts and crafts.
5. Paul seems to believe now in
(a) Being static.
(b) Taking chances.
(c) Being adventurous.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Paul presses Potts about his line of work, Potts
2. The women, whose "work" is questionable, were ultimately signed on as
3. After the interviews, Paul and Margot go to lunch and see
4. Margot assures Paul that their honeymoon will be
5. What has Margot made clear to Paul Pennyfeather?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)