|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At Egdon Heath, the convicts recently heard a lecture delivered by
(a) The Governor.
2. Dockery's assessment of Paul is that
(a) He is intellectually superior to most.
(b) He is emotionally stunted.
(c) He is a misanthrope who feels inferior.
(d) He is a slow-witted recluse.
3. After Potts' visit to Kings Thursday, Otto Silenus
(a) Disappears, never to return.
(b) Packs his bags and calls for a car.
(c) Moves in, with his instruments and luggage.
(d) Gives away his things to the gardener.
4. Margot's yacht is waiting for Paul to take him to
(b) Egdon Heath.
(d) Scone College.
5. Grimes escapes prison under a cloud of
(b) Heavy rain.
(d) Quarry dust.
Short Answer Questions
1. Paul is ordered by Secretary Maltravers to undergo
2. Young Peter, in his drunkenness, seems a bit
3. Rather than hold her accountable, Paul realizes that Margot
4. When Paul presses Potts about his line of work, Potts
5. The author wants us to deduce that Otto Silenus is
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)