Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author refers to Paul's shadow which is
(a) His true self.
(b) His depression.
(c) His inner child.
(d) His alter-ego.
2. Peter is somewhat angry with Paul because
(a) His mother ended up marrying Maltravers.
(b) He is jealous of Digby-Vaine-Trumpington.
(c) He had to do a lot of bartending as a child.
(d) His life has been full of dishonesty.
3. Unexpectedly, Grimes shows up in disguise, having
(a) Faked his own death.
(b) Been a fugitive for months.
(c) Been wanted by Scotland Yard.
(d) Escaped from prison.
4. Silenus's architectural style is biased toward
(a) Tudor mansions.
(b) Industrial simplicity.
(c) Gingerbread decor.
5. Rather than hold her accountable, Paul realizes that Margot
(a) Was innocent and knew nothing of the crime.
(b) Was set up by Peter to look like a criminal.
(c) Could not possibly be imprisoned for her crimes.
(d) Was a good mother and philanthropist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Despite harsh prison conditions, Paul
2. When Potts quits school for a new job, his father
3. All of Margot's weekend guests, including Maltravers, are
4. Returning to Scone college in disguise, Paul learns that
5. Paul is convicted and sentenced for
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)