|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Beste-Chetwynde tells Paul that
(a) He does not believe Grimes is a real teacher.
(b) He believes Philbricke is a Russian prince.
(c) Philbrick is a Russian spy.
(d) Philbrick is a butler and a criminal.
2. It seems that Paul will only have one profession open to him, which is that of
(a) School master.
3. While riding through the English countryside toward Kings Thursday, Paul has
(a) A transcendent moment.
(b) A short nap.
(c) Some trepidation.
(d) A stomach ache.
4. The charge against Paul Pennyfeather is
(a) Unfitness for the priesthood.
(b) Indecent behavior.
(c) Poor attitude.
(d) Failure to thrive.
5. Margot assures Paul that their honeymoon will be
(a) The best three months of their lives.
(b) The best three months of his life.
(c) The best three months of Peter's life.
(d) The best three months of her life.
Short Answer Questions
1. At Scone College, it is the night of the annual dinner for
2. During the conversation at Mrs. Roberts', Paul realizes
3. Dr. Fagan makes a surprise announcement, and calls Pennyfeather
4. Foie gras sandwiches are not to be served to
5. At Llanabba, Philbrick is supposedly engaged to
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)