|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Grimes does not have "doubts," but mostly just
(a) Always follows the rules.
(b) Does what he is told.
(c) Does the wrong thing.
(d) Does what he wants.
2. Paul's first impression of the students at Llanabba is that
(a) They are very undisciplined.
(b) They are rude to the servants.
(c) They are mischievous.
(d) They are happy to be there.
3. Attendees at the party are generally
(a) The general student body.
(b) Graduates from other colleges.
(c) Young men from royal or noble families.
(d) Faculties from regional universities.
4. Captain Grimes, another master, has
(a) A long, brown beard.
(b) An artificial leg.
(c) Long blonde hair.
(d) Leather leggings.
5. Llanabba has a reputation for being
(a) Academically remarkable.
(b) A great institution.
(c) Mediocre, at most.
(d) Academically sound.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was it that his recently fired teacher had, that Dr. Fagan seeks in a teacher?
2. What news does Potts' letter bring to Paul?
3. Paul's personality seems to be one of
4. Dr. Fagan claims that what he needs in a professor is
5. At Scone College, it is the night of the annual dinner for
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)