|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Paul's first impression of the students at Llanabba is that
(a) They are happy to be there.
(b) They are mischievous.
(c) They are very undisciplined.
(d) They are rude to the servants.
2. Paul protects Beste-Chetwynde from trouble by
(a) Blaming a loud noise on other students.
(b) Lying about his outburst during prayers.
(c) Silencing Mr. Prendergast.
(d) Taking the blame for unnecessary noise.
3. Arthur Potts, unlike the Llanabba masters, seems
(a) Indifferent to children.
(b) Interested in education.
(c) Lonely and bored.
(d) Ignorant of scholarship.
4. Who clues Pennyfeather in about the bath schedule?
(a) Young Clutterbuck.
(b) Dr. Fagan.
(c) Captian Grimes.
(d) Young Beste-Chetwynde.
5. Because of the charge against Paul at Scone, Dr. Fagan
(a) Limits him to less intelligent students.
(b) Asks him to teach more classes.
(c) Rejects his application.
(d) Lowers the salary he initially offered.
Short Answer Questions
1. Paul's personality seems to be one of
2. Prendergast assures Paul that he will
3. The character Arthur Potts is
4. Why do Sniggs and Postlethwaite not intervene in the attack?
5. How did the boys get cigars to smoke in the boiler room?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)