|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Foie gras sandwiches are not to be served to
(a) The faculty or staff.
(b) The boys or Grimes.
(c) The wealthiest women.
(d) The Doctor's daughters.
2. The impression we get of the education system is that
(a) It does not matter if one is qualified.
(b) They are extremely discerning.
(c) They hire only within their ranks.
(d) They care deeply for the pupils.
3. Philbrick warns Paul that Margot may be in trouble with
(a) The Royal family.
(b) Scotland Yard.
(c) The London police.
(d) The League of Nations committee.
4. Unexpectedly, Grimes shows up in disguise, having
(a) Been a fugitive for months.
(b) Faked his own death.
(c) Been wanted by Scotland Yard.
(d) Escaped from prison.
5. After the interviews, Paul and Margot go to lunch and see
Short Answer Questions
1. The prison chaplain turns out to be
2. Because of the charge against Paul at Scone, Dr. Fagan
3. Paul arranges to have dinner with Arthur Potts who is
4. At Edgdon Heath,
5. The author warns us that Paul Pennyfeather
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)