|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ron Jones' position in the U.S. Navy?
(a) Retired Admiral.
(b) Rear Admiral.
(c) Civilian contractor.
2. What is the U.S. auto industry's response to the Trade Reform Act?
(a) They are making their own vehicles cheaper.
(b) They are making their own vehicles safer.
(c) They are gearing up for a resurgence.
(d) They are protesting it as anti-competitive.
3. What does Golovko want in exchange for his help?
(a) Details on Kimberly Norton.
(b) A diplomatic statement against Goto.
(c) Help with the Siberian issue.
(d) Full disclosure of information on Yamata.
4. What development occurs in the FBI investigation on Vice-President Kealty shortly after the NTSB investigation?
(a) The FBI amasses enough evidence to arrest him.
(b) The FBI drops the case.
(c) Kealty flees the country.
(d) President Durling grants him a pardon.
5. How are Yamata's missiles transported across Saipan?
(a) By Russian purchased ICBM launchers.
(b) By converted troop transports.
(c) By car carriers.
(d) By tractor trailers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the American reception of the new Crestas?
2. What is the state of the Middle-East when the novel begins?
3. What is the result of the initial Japanese strike against the U.S. Navy?
4. What does Yamata do with the Columbus Investment Group?
5. How many people are killed in the accident that leads to an NTSB investigation?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Yamata act on the information he gains about the Durling administration?
2. Describe the war games held between the U.S. and Japan.
3. How do Ryan and Durling react to the news of Kimberly Norton's death?
4. What is Yamata's plan with regard to his dealings with Russia?
5. How does the Cresta accident in Tennessee occur?
6. What causes the economic collapse in the U.S.?
7. What does Yamata do with Goto's American mistress?
8. How does the Trade Reform Act negatively impact Japan's economy?
9. Why is Cook cautious about accepting Nagumo's offer, and why does he agree to do so?
10. What information does Yamata want Seiji Nagumo to acquire from Chris Cook?
This section contains 825 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)