|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the three Comanche helicopters refueled over the Pacific?
(a) By a refueling plane from the Stennis.
(b) By Russian aircraft.
(c) By one of the Ohio-class submarines.
(d) By the Stennis.
2. What is the state of India when the novel begins?
(a) It seized Tibet from China.
(b) It is suffering from famine and starvation.
(c) Its navy is threatening Sri Lankan independence.
(d) It is going through a major revolution.
3. What does Ryan do when he learns that the FBI is searching for Kimberly Norton?
(a) He flies to Japan immediately.
(b) He orders all other work to stop to help search for her.
(c) He offers to use operatives watching Goto to help.
(d) He loses his temper.
4. What does Yamata do with the Columbus Investment Group?
(a) He buys it in a hostile takeover.
(b) He secretly bankrupts it.
(c) He causes its stock to plummet.
(d) He purchases controlling shares.
5. Ryan insists that the terms the U.S. offers to Japan for peace must be which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Clark and Chavez hiding out while Ryan's operation is planned?
2. What does Yamata order the Japanese carriers in the Marianas to do?
3. According to Ryan's information, what is the "northern resource area"?
4. What does Boris Scherenko agree to do?
5. What is the CIA operative Chet Nomuri's mission?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)