|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Cook able to acquire the information that Yamata is seeking?
(a) He is married to a high-ranking member of the administration.
(b) He is a former CIA operative.
(c) He is a Deputy Assistant in the State Department.
(d) He worked as a spy.
2. What is Jack Ryan's profession when the novel begins?
(a) Foreign ambassador.
(b) Investment banker.
(c) Security consultant.
(d) Day trader.
3. What crime is Vice President Ed Kealty accused of committing?
(d) Insider trading.
4. What danger does the Trade Reform Act pose for Japan?
(a) It would put them at an extreme disadvantage in international trade.
(b) It will destroy most of their overseas trade.
(c) It would increase production costs to unworkable levels.
(d) It could slow the vital flow of goods into and out of the country.
5. How many people are killed in the accident that leads to an NTSB investigation?
(a) Ten people.
(b) Two people.
(c) Five people.
(d) Nine people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does NTSB conclude about the cause of explosions during the Cresta accidents?
2. What does the commander of U.S. Navy forces in the Indian Ocean believe about the Indian Navy?
3. How often do U.S. Japanese war game exercises take place?
4. What is the U.S. auto industry's response to the Trade Reform Act?
5. What is the reaction of the zaibatsu to the Trade Reform Act?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)