|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crime is Vice President Ed Kealty accused of committing?
(a) Insider trading.
2. What does Yamata want to know about the U.S. and Russian disarmament?
(a) When the last weapons will be disarmed.
(b) Where the missiles are being dismantled.
(c) Where the weaponized uranium is being stored.
(d) What company is transporting the missiles.
3. What is the result of Koga's resignation?
(a) A general election is immediately held.
(b) The zaibatsu are overthrown.
(c) Goto becomes the Prime Minister.
(d) Riots break out across the country.
4. What goes wrong in the process to create rust-resistant tanks?
(a) Welding flux contaminates the surface.
(b) A dipping-solution is calibrated incorrectly.
(c) A unknown chemical is added.
(d) The solution is never applied.
5. What is Cook promised in exchange for his cooperation?
(a) Political power.
(d) A pardon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Cresta's tanks become rusted?
2. Where are some of the defective tanks shipped?
3. Who leads the push for the Trade Reform Act?
4. With what nations does Yamata seek secret alliances?
5. Where does Yamata's contact, Seiji Nagumo work?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)