|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following most accurately describe Goto?
(a) He is stubborn and aggressive.
(b) He is unliked and pragmatic.
(c) He is weak and unethical.
(d) He is cautious and timid.
2. What locations is Chet Nomuri ordered to continue frequenting?
(a) Specific tea and bathhouses.
(b) The downtown and financial districts of Tokyo.
(c) Certain parks and temples.
(d) The neighborhoods of certain zaibatsu.
3. What danger does the Trade Reform Act pose for Japan?
(a) It would put them at an extreme disadvantage in international trade.
(b) It would increase production costs to unworkable levels.
(c) It will destroy most of their overseas trade.
(d) It could slow the vital flow of goods into and out of the country.
4. How does Nomuri find Kimberly Norton's home address?
(a) He follows her home.
(b) He tricks one of Goto's clerks.
(c) He spies on her remotely using a drone.
(d) He breaks into an online database.
5. What is the American reception of the new Crestas?
(a) They are quickly purchased by enthusiatic consumers.
(b) They only sell a small number initially.
(c) They are slowly purchased by discerning buyers.
(d) They are turned down over cheaper models.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bill Murray's position?
2. What does Yamata do with the Columbus Investment Group?
3. What does the Trade Reform Act do?
4. Why is Cook able to acquire the information that Yamata is seeking?
5. Why does Cook agree to sell information to Nagumo?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)