|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ryan believe Japan's ultimate goal is?
(a) Reparations for WWII.
(b) Occupation of all U.S. islands.
(c) Resource independence.
(d) Hegemony over all of Asia.
2. With what nations does Yamata seek secret alliances?
(a) South Korea and Vietnam.
(b) France and Italy.
(c) India and China.
(d) Russia and Afghanistan.
3. What is Ryan's relationship with Sergey Golovko?
(a) They are former adversaries.
(b) They are distant cousins.
(c) They are old friends.
(d) They are war buddies.
4. What does the Trade Reform Act do?
(a) It places a tariff on Japanese goods.
(b) It mandates security measures and government regulation for fuel tanks.
(c) It restricts trade with Japan.
(d) It allows the President to order the inspection of imported goods.
5. What are "zaibatsu"?
(a) A brand of cars.
(c) Wealthy businessmen and industrialists.
(d) Start-up companies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reaction of the zaibatsu to the Trade Reform Act?
2. What distraction is created in order to cover the three Comanche helicopters?
3. Where is Koga brought when Yamata's henchmen kidnap him?
4. Why does Cook provide additional information to Nagumo?
5. What is the state of Africa when the novel begins?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)