|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Yamata's Columbus Group leads the new trend in buying what?
(a) Precious metals.
(b) U.S. land.
(d) Trade commodities.
2. What does Ryan do when he learns that the FBI is searching for Kimberly Norton?
(a) He orders all other work to stop to help search for her.
(b) He flies to Japan immediately.
(c) He loses his temper.
(d) He offers to use operatives watching Goto to help.
3. What do Japanese banks start investing in shortly after the Trade Reform Act is passed?
(a) U.S. Treasury notes.
(b) International oil companies.
(c) International commodities.
(d) U.S. parts manufacturers.
4. Following the economic crisis, what action does George Winston take at Columbus Group?
(a) He orders an audit of the company's records.
(b) He orders every employee to trace every trade made on Friday.
(c) He lays off most of the staff.
(d) He closes down all of the regional offices.
5. What do the bombers from Elmendorf Air Force Base destroy, besides the missile sites?
(a) An airbase.
(b) Military radio sites.
(d) A dam.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cook agree to sell information to Nagumo?
2. What is Cook able to offer for Nagumo during the negotiations in Washington?
3. What is the reaction of the zaibatsu to the Trade Reform Act?
4. What advantage does Nagumo say he has over Cook?
5. What does the Japanese ambassador demand in exchange for an end to hostilities?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)