|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What goes wrong in the process to create rust-resistant tanks?
(a) Welding flux contaminates the surface.
(b) The solution is never applied.
(c) A unknown chemical is added.
(d) A dipping-solution is calibrated incorrectly.
2. Which of the following is most important in Yamata's plan to bring down America?
(d) International opinion.
3. What is the state of Japan when the novel begins?
(a) It cut off all diplomatic relations.
(b) It annexed many islands that surround it.
(c) It's government is shaky and could fall to an unfriendly opposition.
(d) It is militarizing openly and rapidly.
4. What does the Trade Reform Act do?
(a) It restricts trade with Japan.
(b) It allows the President to order the inspection of imported goods.
(c) It places a tariff on Japanese goods.
(d) It mandates security measures and government regulation for fuel tanks.
5. What new technology is Japan eager to test during the war games?
(a) A new radar system.
(b) Infrared night-vision.
(c) Satellite battlefield imagery.
(d) Hydroplaning attack boats.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the FBI trying to locate Kimberly Norton?
2. What are "zaibatsu"?
3. What does Kealty agree to do after a meeting with Durling?
4. What do Goto and the zaibatsu encourage Japanese citizens to do shortly after the surprise attacks?
5. Jack Ryan realizes that which of the following is the key to deciding on a response to the Japanese attacks?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)