|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Ryan's operation is planned, how do Clark and Chavez destroy their target?
(a) Small plastic explosives.
(b) With the new light-ray weapon.
2. What does Yamata discover about the Durling administration soon after Ryan and the U.S. President go to Moscow?
(a) Kealty accepted a large bribe.
(b) Murray is embezzling national defense funds.
(c) Kealty is in legal trouble with the FBI.
(d) Durling is concealing U.S. military operations.
3. When Ryan and the U.S. President are going to Moscow, where is Yamata preparing to send his nuclear weapons?
(a) To terrorist cells.
(b) To an underground facility in Tokyo.
(c) To world capitals.
(d) To missile silos.
4. Why are investors cautious about heavy investment in the U.S. auto industry?
(a) The results of the Trade Reform Act are still unclear.
(b) The U.S. companies aren't competitive.
(c) The Trade Reform Act is a short-term force in the market.
(d) The market is too volatile.
5. About how much has U.S. military power been reduced from its former capacity?
(a) By 20 percent.
(b) By 80 percent.
(c) By about one half.
(d) By about one third.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way has Searls modified his program at Yamata's instruction?
2. Who does George Winston contact in order to help make sense of what he knows of Yamata's involvement in the U.S. economic crisis?
3. Where are Clark and Chavez hiding out while Ryan's operation is planned?
4. What does the program that Chuck Searls developed do?
5. What is the codename of Ryan's planned military operation to counter the Japanese attacks?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)