|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After his meeting with Searls in New York, where does Yamata travel to in order to meet with political and military leaders?
2. Winston realizes that Yamata effectively orchestrated a destabilization of the world market through what means?
(a) By controlling U.S. gold reserves.
(b) Manipulating the European markets.
(c) By destroying confidence in the U.S. dollar.
(d) By short-selling U.S. banks.
3. What instructions is Rear Admiral Jackson given as part of Ryan's military operation?
(a) He should avoid enemy contact at all costs.
(b) He should target Japanese radar sites.
(c) He should use specific islands for flight operations.
(d) He should hunt and engage enemy submarines.
4. What information does Nomuri give to Clark and Chavez?
(a) Yamata's address and movements.
(b) Japanese military codes.
(c) The name of the man who killed Kimberly Norton.
(d) Information on Goto's connection to Yamata.
5. While Ryan's operation is planned, what target do Clark and Chavez destroy?
(a) An observation bunker.
(b) A Japanese tank.
(c) Two Japanese air defense planes.
(d) A military rail car.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the members of Japanese consulates deceived as part of Ryan's military operation?
2. What do Ryan and Durling intend to do about Kimberly's death?
3. When Ryan and the U.S. President are going to Moscow, where is Yamata preparing to send his nuclear weapons?
4. Why does Yamata tell Goto that he must get rid of his American mistress?
5. Where are Clark and Chavez hiding out while Ryan's operation is planned?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)