|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paulina threaten to do if Gerardo goes to the police?
(a) To kill herself.
(b) To shoot the police if they come there.
(c) To shoot Roberto.
(d) To shoot Gerardo.
2. What does Gerardo say his wife fails to do?
(a) Fix the spare.
(b) Cook the filet mignon correctly.
(c) Get the oil changed in the car.
(d) Pick up their son at day care.
3. After Paulina is gone, how does the stage appear?
(a) Completely dark.
(b) The strobe lights come on again.
(c) Lighted with multi-directional lights.
(d) Glowing with the red of the sunset showing through the windows.
4. What does Roberto suggest that Gerardo will have on his hands soon?
(a) Grease from changing the spare tire.
(b) Lots of free time.
(c) Many duties and worries.
(d) The death of innocent men.
5. Why is the stage lighting the way it was?
(a) It takes place at a disco.
(b) There is no light because the audience is not supposed to see the characters in this scene.
(c) It's a bright, sunny day.
(d) A cloud has passed over the moon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of sandwich does Paulina offer Roberto?
2. Why did Gerardo lie to Paulina about the commission position?
3. What would be an accurate word to describe Paulina's past?
4. What does Roberto say?
5. What does Paulina stuff in Roberto's mouth.
Short Essay Questions
1. With whom is Gerardo speaking and about what?
2. What does Gerardo do when he sees Roberto and what does Paulina do?
3. What does the audience hear from the room where Paulina went?
4. What does Paulina get when she comes on the stage in Scene 3?
5. When and under what circumstances did Paulina meet Dr. Miranda?
6. What does Gerardo say when Paulina asks who was in the car?
7. What does Paulina do when she comes inside the first time from talking to Gerardo on the terrace?
8. What does Paulina tell Roberto about her and Gerardo?
9. What does Roberto finally say is his real purpose for stopping?
10. What does Paulina tell Gerardo about Roberto and what does he say?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)