|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paulina stuff in Roberto's mouth.
(a) Her panties.
(b) A bandana.
(c) A wad of duck tape.
(d) A kitchen towel.
2. Where is the person in question #1 sitting?
(a) In the backyard.
(b) In the President's office.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) On the terrace.
3. Who's is unconscious?
(b) No one.
(c) The old, sick dog.
4. What does Paulina drag out of the guest bedroom?
(b) A body.
(c) A dead dog.
(d) The small bedside table.
5. What would be an adjective that might describe Paulina's actions at this point?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Roberto mention as being gone at the moment?
2. What happens to Gerardo's car?
3. From where did Paulina get the tape?
4. What does Paulina pretend when Gerardo comes back in the room?
5. How does Paulina feel when she hears Death and the Maiden at a friend's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Gerardo and Paulina enter the scene and what do they do?
2. What does Paulina say to Gerardo's wanting Roberto to explain his side?
3. With whom is Gerardo speaking and about what?
4. What does Paulina say when Gerardo asks if she wants him to leave her?
5. What does Paulina get when she comes on the stage in Scene 3?
6. What is Gerard doing with Paulina on the patio at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1, that she had started before and what interrupted them before?
7. What has happened to Roberto by midday and what has Paulina revealed?
8. What does the audience hear from the room where Paulina went?
9. What does Gerardo tell Paulina and who is at the door?
10. What does Gerardo do when Roberto says Gerardo didn't protect his wife from rape?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)