|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the character in #1's answer grab when hearing a car?
(a) Dinner out of the oven.
(b) The telephone.
(c) A gun.
(d) A pair of binoculars.
2. Who is knocking at the door?
(a) Paulina's mother.
(b) Gerardo's sister.
(c) Roberto Miranda.
(d) A policeman.
3. What does Paulina call Roberto?
(a) Dr. Hernandez.
(b) Mr. Lopez.
(c) A bastard.
(d) Dr. Miranda.
4. Where does Paulina go after rummaging through the drawer?
(a) To Roberto's door.
(b) To the kitchen.
(c) Out the front door.
(d) To Gerardo's door.
5. What has Roberto heard?
(a) That Gerardo is moving to Buenas Aires.
(b) That the President has been shot.
(c) That Gerardo has been appointed to the Investigating commission.
(d) That Paulina and Gerardo are divorcing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paulina feel about the possibility of these people going to trial?
2. Where is Paulina at the beginning of this scene?
3. Gerardo wife replies to Gerardo's accusation by saying what?
4. What does Roberto say he enjoys when his wife and children are away?
5. What does Paulina say about Schubert?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Gerardo say when Paulina asks who was in the car?
2. How and when was Paulina arrested and what was she too afraid to do?
3. What does Paulina say to Roberto about breakfast?
4. What does Roberto say about Paulina's accusations?
5. What does Paulina finally say is the main thing she wants from Roberto?
6. What does Roberto see when he awakes?
7. What do Gerardo and Paulina appear not to notice while listening to the concert?
8. What do Gerardo and Paulina do when the music ends?
9. Where does the last Scene open?
10. What music does Paulina play and what does she say to Roberto about the music?
This section contains 719 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)