|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gerardo's feelings in his offer of friendship with Roberto?
(a) Innocent of knowing anything about Roberto's past.
(b) Confused by his wife's obvious hostility to Roberto.
(c) Manipulative because he suspects Roberto's past.
(d) Hopeful that Roberto will join the commission.
2. When Paulina goes to the guest bedroom door, what does she do?
(a) She listens outside the door.
(b) She doesn't go to the guest bedroom door.
(c) She pounds on it.
(d) She shoots through the door.
3. Who invites the person in the car in for a drink?
(a) Paulina Salas.
(b) No one invites the driver inside.
(c) Gerardo Escobar.
(d) The grandmother.
4. What does Roberto suggest that Gerardo will have on his hands soon?
(a) Grease from changing the spare tire.
(b) The death of innocent men.
(c) Lots of free time.
(d) Many duties and worries.
5. What does Paulina threaten to do if Gerardo goes to the police?
(a) To shoot Gerardo.
(b) To shoot Roberto.
(c) To shoot the police if they come there.
(d) To kill herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gerardo say his wife fails to do?
2. What happens after Gerardo and Paulina go to bed?
3. From where has Paulina phoned the garage?
4. When will Paulina remove Roberto's gag?
5. What does the character in #1's answer grab when hearing a car?
Short Essay Questions
1. How and when was Paulina arrested and what was she too afraid to do?
2. What does the audience hear from the room where Paulina went?
3. What does Roberto see when he awakes?
4. What is Gerardo going to tell Paulina about what he thinks Roberto is going to do?
5. What does Roberto say about Paulina's accusations?
6. What does Paulina say when Gerardo asks if she wants him to leave her?
7. What does Paulina do when she hears a car?
8. What does Paulina say when Gerardo talks about going to the police?
9. What does Gerardo tell Paulina was missing from his car and what does she say?
10. What is the purpose of the commission the government is forming?
This section contains 746 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)