|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paulina drag out of the guest bedroom?
(b) A body.
(c) The small bedside table.
(d) A dead dog.
2. What does Paulina say there is none of in the house?
3. What is heard from Roberto's room?
(b) A scream.
(c) A muffled cry.
(d) A gunshot.
4. What persuades Roberto to stay overnight at Gerardo and Paulina's home?
(a) Roberto is adament about not staying.
(b) An offer to drive Roberto to the city in the morning.
(c) Roberto is almost out of gas and stations are closed.
(d) A mention of Paulina cooking breakfast.
5. Gerardo wife replies to Gerardo's accusation by saying what?
(a) She was too busy ironing his shirts.
(b) Her responsibility is the house; his is the car.
(c) She had a big presentation at work and couldn't do it.
(d) She was through with his criticisms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of the person in the answer to question #78?
2. How does Gerardo respond to the offer of the appointment?
3. What happens as the dawn comes?
4. One is one explanation for Paulina's actions to Roberto?
5. What does Paulina "slyly" mention?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Gerardo and Paulina enter the scene and what do they do?
2. What is the purpose of the commission the government is forming?
3. What does Paulina do before she leaves the house?
4. What does Paulina say about Schubert to Roberto?
5. What has happened to Roberto by midday and what has Paulina revealed?
6. What does Gerardo tell Paulina and who is at the door?
7. Why does Paulina talk about coffee to Roberto?
8. What does Gerardo say when they realize how late it is and how does Roberto respond?
9. What happens after Paulina and Gerardo have had dinner the night he caught a ride home?
10. What does Gerardo do when he sees Roberto and what does Paulina do?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)