|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gerardo confess to Paulina with some coaxing?
(a) That he is having an affair.
(b) That he got the jack back already from his mother-in-law.
(c) That he has already accepted the offer of being on the commission.
(d) That he isn't really angry about the car spare tire.
2. What does Roberto say is the real reason he stopped back at Gerardo's home?
(a) To see if he could stay the night.
(b) To ask if Paulina could meet with his wife.
(c) To demand his jack back.
(d) To congratulate Gerardo on his appointment.
3. What is Gerardo yelling through the bedroom door?
(a) For Paulina to let him shoot Roberto.
(b) Nothing; he's still asleep.
(c) For Paulina to go ahead and shoot Roberto.
(d) For Paulina to open the door.
4. What happened to the car's jack?
(a) It was stolen last year.
(b) Paulina lent it to her mother.
(c) The car never had a jack.
(d) It broke under the weight of the car.
5. One is one explanation for Paulina's actions to Roberto?
(c) She's always wanted to tie up a man and slap him around.
(d) They are going to play a joke on Gerardo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of clothing does Paulina pull out of the drawer?
2. What does Paulina call Roberto?
3. What is supposed to happen on Sunday?
4. What does Roberto say?
5. What happens after Gerardo and Paulina go to bed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Gerardo and Paulina talk about when they go outside?
2. What does Roberto say about Paulina's accusations?
3. What do Gerardo and Paulina appear not to notice while listening to the concert?
4. What does Gerardo say Paulina remembers about her torture and how does Roberto respond?
5. How does the play, DEATH AND THE MAIDEN, open?
6. When and under what circumstances did Paulina meet Dr. Miranda?
7. What does Paulina say to Gerardo's wanting Roberto to explain his side?
8. What does Paulina tell Roberto about her and Gerardo?
9. What does Gerardo say when they realize how late it is and how does Roberto respond?
10. Why does Paulina tell Roberto she is going to kill him even though he has confessed?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)