|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of the person in the answer to question #78?
2. What is heard from Roberto's room?
(a) A gunshot.
(b) A scream.
(c) A muffled cry.
3. What is Paulina considering doing?
(a) Reapplying to go back to college.
(b) Calling the police.
(c) Calling Roberto's wife.
(d) Going to get Gerardo out of bed.
4. What could the fact that Paulina uses her panties to gag Roberto instead of something else symbolize?
(a) Her practical nature in not wanting to dirty a clean towel.
(b) Her stupidity in not being able to think of a better way to gag him.
(c) Her disgust for him.
(d) That she wants to have a sexual relationship with him.
5. Who is knocking at the door?
(a) Gerardo's sister.
(b) A policeman.
(c) Paulina's mother.
(d) Roberto Miranda.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paulina "slyly" mention?
2. Who is the first character on the stage in this scene?
3. Who invites the person in the car in for a drink?
4. Where is Paulina at the beginning of this scene?
5. How does Gerardo respond to the offer of the appointment?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Paulina do when she comes inside the first time from talking to Gerardo on the terrace?
2. What does Roberto think of Gerardo acting nice and Paulina acting mean?
3. Why do you think Act 1, Scene 3 has no dialogue?
4. What does Gerardo do when he sees Roberto and what does Paulina do?
5. Where does the last Scene open?
6. What does Paulina finally say is the main thing she wants from Roberto?
7. What music does Paulina play and what does she say to Roberto about the music?
8. Where does Paulina go after she picks up some items from a drawer?
9. What does Paulina say when Gerardo asks if she wants him to leave her?
10. What does Paulina do before she leaves the house?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)