|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Paulina have an aversion?
(d) The field of medicine.
2. What is the name of the man who gave Gerardo a ride home?
(a) Jose Companera.
(b) Paco Jueves.
(c) Jose Guevera.
(d) Roberto Miranda.
3. What is hidden in the drawer?
(a) A thousand dollars.
(b) A gun.
(c) A pocketknife.
(d) A ledger book.
4. Who is the first character on the stage in this scene?
(a) A police officer.
5. Who is the first person on the stage when the play opens?
(b) Roberto Miranda.
(c) Paulina Salas.
(d) Gerardo Escobar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Paulina's friend at the University?
2. Who's is unconscious?
3. From where did Paulina get the tape?
4. What happens as the dawn comes?
5. What is the occupation of the person in the answer to question #78?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Roberto tell Gerardo about his stopping at their house?
2. What does Paulina get when she goes back in the spare bedroom?
3. What does Paulina say when Gerardo asks if she wants him to leave her?
4. What do Gerardo and Paulina do when the music ends?
5. How do Gerardo and Paulina enter the scene and what do they do?
6. What does Roberto say about Paulina to Gerardo and how does Gerardo respond?
7. Why do you think Act 1, Scene 3 has no dialogue?
8. What music does Paulina play and what does she say to Roberto about the music?
9. What does Roberto finally say is his real purpose for stopping?
10. What is the purpose of the commission the government is forming?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)