|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What could the lighting on the stage in this act mean?
(a) The disco is trying to entertain the dancers.
(b) The humorous actions of the characters.
(c) The dark nature of the theme of the play.
(d) The fact that Paulina is trying to conserve electricity.
2. What is supposed to happen on Sunday?
(a) A golf game.
(b) Paulina mother is to return.
(c) An invitation to drinks.
(d) Church service.
3. What kind of sandwich does Paulina offer Roberto?
(d) Peanut butter and jelly.
4. What is Paulina considering doing?
(a) Calling Roberto's wife.
(b) Calling the police.
(c) Reapplying to go back to college.
(d) Going to get Gerardo out of bed.
5. What does Gerardo confess to Paulina with some coaxing?
(a) That he is having an affair.
(b) That he has already accepted the offer of being on the commission.
(c) That he isn't really angry about the car spare tire.
(d) That he got the jack back already from his mother-in-law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roberto probably believe about the commission?
2. Who is the first character on the stage in this scene?
3. Who does Roberto mention as being gone at the moment?
4. What does Gerardo offer Roberto?
5. Where does Paulina go after rummaging through the drawer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Gerardo tell Paulina and who is at the door?
2. What does Paulina do when she hears a car?
3. How do Gerardo and Paulina enter the scene and what do they do?
4. What does Gerardo say when Paulina asks who was in the car?
5. What does Paulina do after she locks her husband in their room?
6. What does Roberto see when he awakes?
7. With whom is Gerardo speaking and about what?
8. What do Gerardo and Paulina do when Schubert's Death and the Maiden begins?
9. What is Gerardo going to tell Paulina about what he thinks Roberto is going to do?
10. How is Gerardo acting when he comes in the house?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)