|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What invitation does Gerardo extend to Roberto?
(a) That he stay there for the night.
(b) To accompany him and Paulina to the beach next month.
(c) To be on the commission also.
(d) To go to the horse races next weekend.
2. What does Paulina pretend when Gerardo comes back in the room?
(a) That she has been asleep.
(b) That she heard the two men's entire conversation.
(c) That she is not feeling well.
(d) That Gerardo's sister had called.
3. What is the name of the man who gave Gerardo a ride home?
(a) Roberto Miranda.
(b) Jose Companera.
(c) Jose Guevera.
(d) Paco Jueves.
4. What does the character in #1's answer grab when hearing a car?
(a) Dinner out of the oven.
(b) A gun.
(c) A pair of binoculars.
(d) The telephone.
5. To what does Paulina have an aversion?
(c) The field of medicine.
Short Answer Questions
1. When will Paulina remove Roberto's gag?
2. Why did Gerardo lie to Paulina about the commission position?
3. What happens to Gerardo's car?
4. To what has Gerardo just been appointed?
5. What is the name of the tape Paulina has in her pocket?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Paulina say to Gerardo's wanting Roberto to explain his side?
2. What music does Paulina play and what does she say to Roberto about the music?
3. What does Paulina say when Gerardo talks about going to the police?
4. What is Gerard doing with Paulina on the patio at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1, that she had started before and what interrupted them before?
5. How do Gerardo and Paulina enter the scene and what do they do?
6. Why was the doctor involved with torture?
7. What do Gerardo and Paulina do when the music ends?
8. What does Roberto think of Gerardo acting nice and Paulina acting mean?
9. What does Paulina do when she comes inside the first time from talking to Gerardo on the terrace?
10. What does Paulina tell Gerardo about Roberto and what does he say?
This section contains 891 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)