Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Paulina's general demeanor during this scene?
2. What does Gerardo offer Roberto?
(a) A job.
(b) A cigarette.
(c) A cognac.
(d) Fifty thousand dollars to leave the country.
3. What is the lighting of the stage in this scene?
(a) The stage is completely black.
(b) Very bright.
(c) Lighted with strobe lights.
(d) Darker than the first two scenes.
4. Gerardo wife replies to Gerardo's accusation by saying what?
(a) She was too busy ironing his shirts.
(b) She was through with his criticisms.
(c) Her responsibility is the house; his is the car.
(d) She had a big presentation at work and couldn't do it.
5. Who is the first character on the stage in this scene?
(c) A police officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seems probable by Paulina's behavior while listening to the two men?
2. What does Roberto have in the trunk of his car?
3. What could the fact that Paulina uses her panties to gag Roberto instead of something else symbolize?
4. What does Paulina stuff in Roberto's mouth.
5. Who is the first person to speak in this scene?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Gerardo plead with Roberto to confess?
2. What does Paulina get when she goes back in the spare bedroom?
3. What is Gerardo going to tell Paulina about what he thinks Roberto is going to do?
4. What does Paulina say to Gerardo's wanting Roberto to explain his side?
5. What does Paulina tell Gerardo about Roberto and what does he say?
6. Why does Paulina talk about coffee to Roberto?
7. What does the audience hear from the room where Paulina went?
8. What does Gerardo and Paulina talk about when they go outside?
9. What does Gerardo tell Paulina was missing from his car and what does she say?
10. What do Gerardo and Paulina do when the music ends?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)