|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what has Gerardo just been appointed?
(a) New soccer commisioner.
(b) A government commission.
(c) Leader of the union.
(d) Supreme court judgeship.
2. Who is knocking at the door?
(a) A policeman.
(b) Gerardo's sister.
(c) Paulina's mother.
(d) Roberto Miranda.
3. What does Roberto say he enjoys when his wife and children are away?
(a) Drinking a whole bottle of scotch.
(c) Staying up all night watching movies.
(d) His poker buddies.
4. To what does Paulina have an aversion?
(c) The field of medicine.
5. What is Gerardo yelling through the bedroom door?
(a) For Paulina to go ahead and shoot Roberto.
(b) For Paulina to open the door.
(c) For Paulina to let him shoot Roberto.
(d) Nothing; he's still asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will preside over the trials?
2. Where does Paulina find Roberto's keys?
3. What does Gerardo's wife ask him?
4. What does Paulina say about Schubert?
5. Where does Paulina go after rummaging through the drawer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Paulina say to Gerardo's wanting Roberto to explain his side?
2. What kind of position has Gerardo been offered and what does he say about it?
3. What does Roberto see when he awakes?
4. What does Roberto think of Gerardo acting nice and Paulina acting mean?
5. What does Paulina say when Gerardo asks if she wants him to leave her?
6. Why was the doctor involved with torture?
7. How and when was Paulina arrested and what was she too afraid to do?
8. What does Gerardo tell Roberto?
9. How is Gerardo acting when he comes in the house?
10. With whom is Gerardo speaking and about what?
This section contains 742 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)