|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gerardo act when Paulina is explaining about the car jack?
(a) He is sputtering.
(b) He slaps her.
(c) He can't hear her.
(d) He ignores her.
2. What does Roberto have in the trunk of his car?
(a) Some bootlegged whiskey.
(b) A dead body.
(c) The spare tire to Gerardo's and Paulina's car.
(d) A kilo of cocaine.
3. What does Roberto say?
(a) Nothing because he is still gagged.
(b) That he is going to have her arrested.
(c) That he is sorry.
(d) That he does not know that name.
4. What happens as the dawn comes?
(a) Roberto's wife calls him on his cell phone.
(b) Police are knocking on the door.
(c) Roberto awakes.
(d) Gerardo is cooking bacon.
5. What has Roberto heard?
(a) That Gerardo is moving to Buenas Aires.
(b) That the President has been shot.
(c) That Gerardo has been appointed to the Investigating commission.
(d) That Paulina and Gerardo are divorcing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roberto probably believe about the commission?
2. What does Paulina stuff in Roberto's mouth.
3. In Paulina's talk to Roberto, where does she say Gerardo was waiting for her?
4. What does Paulina call Roberto?
5. What happened to the car's jack?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Roberto say about Paulina to Gerardo and how does Gerardo respond?
2. Why does Gerardo plead with Roberto to confess?
3. What do Gerardo and Paulina do when the music ends?
4. What does Gerardo do when he sees Roberto and what does Paulina do?
5. What is Gerard doing with Paulina on the patio at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1, that she had started before and what interrupted them before?
6. What does Paulina do when she hears a car?
7. Why was the doctor involved with torture?
8. How do Gerardo and Paulina enter the scene and what do they do?
9. What relative of Roberto does Paulina mention and what does she say about this relative?
10. What does the audience see after Paulina leaves the house?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)