|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paulina feel about the possibility of these people going to trial?
2. What does Roberto say?
(a) Nothing because he is still gagged.
(b) That he is going to have her arrested.
(c) That he is sorry.
(d) That he does not know that name.
3. Where is Paulina's mother going?
(a) To Canada.
(b) To Buenos Aires.
(c) Traveling South.
(d) To the opera.
4. Who was Paulina's friend at the University?
(a) Ana Maria Miranda.
(b) Christiana Lopez.
(c) Consuelo Hernandez.
(d) Eliza Perez.
5. Gerardo wife replies to Gerardo's accusation by saying what?
(a) She was too busy ironing his shirts.
(b) She was through with his criticisms.
(c) Her responsibility is the house; his is the car.
(d) She had a big presentation at work and couldn't do it.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where has Paulina phoned the garage?
2. What does Roberto say he hopes the commission will do?
3. What kind of sandwich does Paulina offer Roberto?
4. What invitation does Gerardo extend to Roberto?
5. About what do Gerardo and Roberto joke?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the play, DEATH AND THE MAIDEN, open?
2. What does the audience hear from the room where Paulina went?
3. What does Paulina get when she goes back in the spare bedroom?
4. What does Paulina finally say is the main thing she wants from Roberto?
5. What does Paulina say to Gerardo's wanting Roberto to explain his side?
6. What happens after Paulina and Gerardo have had dinner the night he caught a ride home?
7. What relative of Roberto does Paulina mention and what does she say about this relative?
8. What does the audience see after Paulina leaves the house?
9. What does Paulina say to Roberto about breakfast?
10. What happens when Gerardo asks Paulina for the gun?
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)