|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would be an adjective that might describe Paulina's actions at this point?
2. What is hidden in the drawer?
(a) A gun.
(b) A pocketknife.
(c) A ledger book.
(d) A thousand dollars.
3. Who is on the terrace unbeknown to Gerardo and Roberto?
(b) The teenager next door.
(c) No one.
(d) The cat.
4. After Paulina is gone, how does the stage appear?
(a) Glowing with the red of the sunset showing through the windows.
(b) The strobe lights come on again.
(c) Completely dark.
(d) Lighted with multi-directional lights.
5. What is the name of the man who gave Gerardo a ride home?
(a) Jose Guevera.
(b) Jose Companera.
(c) Roberto Miranda.
(d) Paco Jueves.
6. To what does Paulina have an aversion?
(a) The field of medicine.
7. What would be an accurate word to describe Paulina's past?
(d) She has amnesia and doesn't know about her past.
8. What does Gerardo call their argument?
(a) Verbal abuse.
(b) They are not arguing.
(c) A prelude to love.
(d) An absurd discussion.
9. What is the occupation of the person in the answer to question #78?
10. What does the character in #1's answer grab when hearing a car?
(a) A pair of binoculars.
(b) A gun.
(c) The telephone.
(d) Dinner out of the oven.
11. What does Paulina say there is none of in the house?
12. What is Gerardo yelling through the bedroom door?
(a) For Paulina to let him shoot Roberto.
(b) For Paulina to open the door.
(c) For Paulina to go ahead and shoot Roberto.
(d) Nothing; he's still asleep.
13. What has Roberto heard?
(a) That Gerardo has been appointed to the Investigating commission.
(b) That Paulina and Gerardo are divorcing.
(c) That the President has been shot.
(d) That Gerardo is moving to Buenas Aires.
14. Where does Paulina find Roberto's keys?
(a) In his jacket.
(b) On the bedside table.
(c) On the kitchen table.
(d) In his pants pocket.
15. Why is it likely Paulina does not want to encounter Roberto?
(a) She does not go out to meet him when he comes in the house.
(b) She calls the police to have Roberto forcibly removed from her house.
(c) She tells Gerardo to make him leave.
(d) She cowers under the covers shaking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paulina call Roberto?
2. From where has Paulina phoned the garage?
3. Why did Gerardo lie to Paulina about the commission position?
4. What does Paulina say about Schubert?
5. What kind of clothing does Paulina pull out of the drawer?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)