|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the person in question #1 sitting?
(a) In the backyard.
(b) On the terrace.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) In the President's office.
2. What is Gerardo yelling through the bedroom door?
(a) For Paulina to go ahead and shoot Roberto.
(b) Nothing; he's still asleep.
(c) For Paulina to open the door.
(d) For Paulina to let him shoot Roberto.
3. What does Gerardo's wife ask him?
(a) If he remembers about the party that night.
(b) Why he is coming home today and not tomorrow.
(c) Who drove him home.
(d) What he has in his briefcase.
4. What was Paulina studying in college?
5. What invitation does Gerardo extend to Roberto?
(a) That he stay there for the night.
(b) To go to the horse races next weekend.
(c) To be on the commission also.
(d) To accompany him and Paulina to the beach next month.
6. Why is it likely Paulina does not want to encounter Roberto?
(a) She calls the police to have Roberto forcibly removed from her house.
(b) She does not go out to meet him when he comes in the house.
(c) She cowers under the covers shaking.
(d) She tells Gerardo to make him leave.
7. What does Paulina tie to the chair?
(a) The front door knob so the door won't open.
(c) A red cushion.
(d) A body.
8. What happens as the dawn comes?
(a) Police are knocking on the door.
(b) Roberto's wife calls him on his cell phone.
(c) Roberto awakes.
(d) Gerardo is cooking bacon.
9. What would be an adjective that might describe Paulina's actions at this point?
10. After Paulina is gone, how does the stage appear?
(a) Glowing with the red of the sunset showing through the windows.
(b) The strobe lights come on again.
(c) Completely dark.
(d) Lighted with multi-directional lights.
11. Why did Gerardo lie to Paulina about the commission position?
(a) He doesn't think it was any of her business.
(b) He wanted to let Paulina feel that she had some say in the matter.
(c) He thought she'd be angry.
(d) He knew her father would be arrested.
12. What does Paulina say about Schubert?
(a) That he was probably a homosexual.
(b) That he committed suicide.
(c) That he was the greatest of the Classical masters.
(d) That he was the most prolific of the Classical masters.
13. To what has Gerardo just been appointed?
(a) A government commission.
(b) New soccer commisioner.
(c) Supreme court judgeship.
(d) Leader of the union.
14. Who was Paulina's friend at the University?
(a) Consuelo Hernandez.
(b) Christiana Lopez.
(c) Eliza Perez.
(d) Ana Maria Miranda.
15. What is the occupation of the person in the answer to question #78?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Paulina find Roberto's keys?
2. What does Gerardo do to calm Paulina?
3. What is heard from Roberto's room?
4. Who is the first person on the stage when the play opens?
5. When will Paulina remove Roberto's gag?
This section contains 534 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)