|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the car's jack?
(a) Paulina lent it to her mother.
(b) It broke under the weight of the car.
(c) The car never had a jack.
(d) It was stolen last year.
2. What does Gerardo say his wife fails to do?
(a) Fix the spare.
(b) Cook the filet mignon correctly.
(c) Get the oil changed in the car.
(d) Pick up their son at day care.
3. About what do Gerardo and Roberto joke?
(a) Getting a flat tire with no jack available.
(b) A show they both saw on Broadway.
(c) The reason for the formation of the commission.
(d) Never understanding women.
4. As Paulina drives away, what does the audience see?
(a) A set of headlights playing across the room.
(b) Gerardo untying Roberto.
(c) Roberto untying himself.
(d) The dog biting Roberto.
5. How does Gerardo act when Paulina is explaining about the car jack?
(a) He can't hear her.
(b) He slaps her.
(c) He is sputtering.
(d) He ignores her.
6. What kind of sandwich does Paulina offer Roberto?
(d) Peanut butter and jelly.
7. Who is the first person to speak in this scene?
(d) No one; there is no dialogue in this scene.
8. What has been offered to past political criminals?
(b) The opportunity to commit suicide instead of being hanged.
(c) A reduced sentence for snitching.
(d) Community service instead of prison.
9. What does Roberto wish would happen to the people the commission ferrets out?
(a) That the truth will be learned from them.
(b) That they will be forgiven.
(c) That they go to prison for a long time.
(d) That they would all end up dead.
10. What is supposed to happen on Sunday?
(a) Church service.
(b) An invitation to drinks.
(c) A golf game.
(d) Paulina mother is to return.
11. To what does Paulina have an aversion?
(d) The field of medicine.
12. What does Gerardo do to calm Paulina?
(a) Givers her a tranquilizer.
(b) Gives her a Tom Colllins.
(c) Takes her in his arms.
(d) Locks her in her bedroom.
13. Who is the first person on the stage when the play opens?
(a) Paulina Salas.
(b) Gerardo Escobar.
(d) Roberto Miranda.
14. What is the lighting of the stage in this scene?
(a) The stage is completely black.
(b) Darker than the first two scenes.
(c) Lighted with strobe lights.
(d) Very bright.
15. What does Roberto say is the real reason he stopped back at Gerardo's home?
(a) To see if he could stay the night.
(b) To ask if Paulina could meet with his wife.
(c) To demand his jack back.
(d) To congratulate Gerardo on his appointment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paulina do with the keys?
2. Who is knocking at the door?
3. What has Roberto heard?
4. Who invites the person in the car in for a drink?
5. Who does Roberto mention as being gone at the moment?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)