|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gerardo act when Paulina is explaining about the car jack?
(a) He ignores her.
(b) He slaps her.
(c) He is sputtering.
(d) He can't hear her.
2. Where does Paulina find Roberto's keys?
(a) In his pants pocket.
(b) In his jacket.
(c) On the kitchen table.
(d) On the bedside table.
3. How does Paulina feel about the possibility of these people going to trial?
4. Who was Paulina's friend at the University?
(a) Eliza Perez.
(b) Ana Maria Miranda.
(c) Christiana Lopez.
(d) Consuelo Hernandez.
5. What happens to Gerardo's car?
(a) The fan belt broke.
(b) A flat tire.
(c) The warranty expires.
(d) It was stolen.
6. When Paulina exits Roberto's room, what does she do?
(a) Cooks breakfast.
(b) Calls the police.
(c) Wipes up blood from her shoes.
(d) Locks Gerardo in his room.
7. What kind of clothing does Paulina pull out of the drawer?
(a) No clothing.
(b) Probably stockings.
(c) Boxer shorts.
(d) Bright red pajamas.
8. Why is it likely Paulina does not want to encounter Roberto?
(a) She calls the police to have Roberto forcibly removed from her house.
(b) She tells Gerardo to make him leave.
(c) She does not go out to meet him when he comes in the house.
(d) She cowers under the covers shaking.
9. What do the two men jest about as they say goodnight.
(a) Not sharing toothbrushes.
(b) Who will be exposed as former torturers.
(c) About whether Paulina will know a strange man is sleeping in the house.
(d) Finding the jack in the morning.
10. What does Roberto suggest that Gerardo will have on his hands soon?
(a) Lots of free time.
(b) Grease from changing the spare tire.
(c) The death of innocent men.
(d) Many duties and worries.
11. What does Paulina call Roberto?
(a) Dr. Hernandez.
(b) Dr. Miranda.
(c) A bastard.
(d) Mr. Lopez.
12. What does Paulina say there is none of in the house?
13. What does Gerardo's wife ask him?
(a) Why he is coming home today and not tomorrow.
(b) What he has in his briefcase.
(c) Who drove him home.
(d) If he remembers about the party that night.
14. What does Paulina "slyly" mention?
(b) Her infatuation for Roberto.
(c) The affair Roberto is having.
(d) Her knowledge of Roberto's secret files.
15. What does Paulina pretend when Gerardo comes back in the room?
(a) That she is not feeling well.
(b) That she heard the two men's entire conversation.
(c) That Gerardo's sister had called.
(d) That she has been asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the lighting of the stage in this scene?
2. What is Gerardo yelling through the bedroom door?
3. From where has Paulina phoned the garage?
4. What does Roberto say he hopes the commission will do?
5. What does Paulina say about Schubert?
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)