|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of the person in the answer to question #78?
2. What does Roberto have in the trunk of his car?
(a) A dead body.
(b) Some bootlegged whiskey.
(c) The spare tire to Gerardo's and Paulina's car.
(d) A kilo of cocaine.
3. What is hidden in the drawer?
(a) A ledger book.
(b) A gun.
(c) A thousand dollars.
(d) A pocketknife.
4. What does Gerardo do to calm Paulina?
(a) Locks her in her bedroom.
(b) Takes her in his arms.
(c) Gives her a Tom Colllins.
(d) Givers her a tranquilizer.
5. What could the fact that Paulina uses her panties to gag Roberto instead of something else symbolize?
(a) Her disgust for him.
(b) Her practical nature in not wanting to dirty a clean towel.
(c) That she wants to have a sexual relationship with him.
(d) Her stupidity in not being able to think of a better way to gag him.
6. What does Paulina stuff in Roberto's mouth.
(a) A kitchen towel.
(b) A bandana.
(c) Her panties.
(d) A wad of duck tape.
7. Where is Paulina at the beginning of this scene?
(a) Sitting in front of Roberto.
(b) It is not known where she is.
(c) Sleeping in the bed with Gerardo.
(d) She hasn't returned from driving off.
8. What kind of clothing does Paulina pull out of the drawer?
(a) Boxer shorts.
(b) Probably stockings.
(c) Bright red pajamas.
(d) No clothing.
9. Who does Paulina blame for her not finishing school?
(b) Her mother-in-law.
(c) Dr. Miranda.
10. How does Gerardo respond to the offer of the appointment?
(a) Pressured to accept.
(c) Worried he won't be able to do a good job.
(d) Says he has to consult his wife.
11. What does Paulina do with the keys?
(a) Drives away in Roberto's car.
(b) Throws them over the balcony into the lake.
(c) Hides them in the kitchen.
(d) Hits Roberto in the face with them.
12. To what does Paulina have an aversion?
(b) The field of medicine.
13. From where has Paulina phoned the garage?
(a) A friend's house.
(b) The cellar.
(c) Her bedroom phone.
(d) A pay phone.
14. Who is the first person to speak in this scene?
(d) No one; there is no dialogue in this scene.
15. What does Paulina "slyly" mention?
(a) Her knowledge of Roberto's secret files.
(c) The affair Roberto is having.
(d) Her infatuation for Roberto.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paulina feel when she hears Death and the Maiden at a friend's house?
2. Where is the person in question #1 sitting?
3. Where is Paulina's mother going?
4. When Paulina goes to the guest bedroom door, what does she do?
5. What does Roberto suggest that Gerardo will have on his hands soon?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)