|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paulina stuff in Roberto's mouth.
(a) A wad of duck tape.
(b) A kitchen towel.
(c) A bandana.
(d) Her panties.
2. Who's is unconscious?
(a) No one.
(d) The old, sick dog.
3. What does Paulina drag out of the guest bedroom?
(a) A body.
(c) A dead dog.
(d) The small bedside table.
4. Where is Paulina's mother going?
(a) To the opera.
(b) To Buenos Aires.
(c) To Canada.
(d) Traveling South.
5. What does Paulina say about Schubert?
(a) That he was the greatest of the Classical masters.
(b) That he was the most prolific of the Classical masters.
(c) That he was probably a homosexual.
(d) That he committed suicide.
6. What seems probable by Paulina's behavior while listening to the two men?
(a) That she is happy that Gerardo invites Roberto to stay over.
(b) That she is not honorable because she is eavesdropping.
(c) That she is bi-polar.
(d) That she knows Roberto.
7. After Paulina is gone, how does the stage appear?
(a) Completely dark.
(b) Lighted with multi-directional lights.
(c) The strobe lights come on again.
(d) Glowing with the red of the sunset showing through the windows.
8. What happens as the dawn comes?
(a) Roberto awakes.
(b) Roberto's wife calls him on his cell phone.
(c) Police are knocking on the door.
(d) Gerardo is cooking bacon.
9. What does Paulina say there is none of in the house?
10. What does Roberto say?
(a) That he is sorry.
(b) Nothing because he is still gagged.
(c) That he does not know that name.
(d) That he is going to have her arrested.
11. Gerardo wife replies to Gerardo's accusation by saying what?
(a) She was through with his criticisms.
(b) She was too busy ironing his shirts.
(c) She had a big presentation at work and couldn't do it.
(d) Her responsibility is the house; his is the car.
12. When will Paulina remove Roberto's gag?
(a) When Gerardo is awake.
(b) When Roberto is ready to confess.
(c) She is not willing to ever remove the gag.
(d) When she is ready to shoot Roberto so she can hear him beg for his life.
13. What would be an accurate word to describe Paulina's past?
(a) She has amnesia and doesn't know about her past.
14. Who is the first person to speak in this scene?
(c) No one; there is no dialogue in this scene.
15. From where has Paulina phoned the garage?
(a) A pay phone.
(b) Her bedroom phone.
(c) A friend's house.
(d) The cellar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What invitation does Gerardo extend to Roberto?
2. What is the occupation of the person in the answer to question #78?
3. Who is the first person on the stage when the play opens?
4. What is Roberto's attitude about Gerardo's upcoming role on the commission?
5. What has Roberto heard?
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)