|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Paulina goes to the guest bedroom door, what does she do?
(a) She pounds on it.
(b) She doesn't go to the guest bedroom door.
(c) She listens outside the door.
(d) She shoots through the door.
2. What does Roberto say is the real reason he stopped back at Gerardo's home?
(a) To demand his jack back.
(b) To ask if Paulina could meet with his wife.
(c) To see if he could stay the night.
(d) To congratulate Gerardo on his appointment.
3. Who is knocking at the door?
(a) Roberto Miranda.
(b) Paulina's mother.
(c) Gerardo's sister.
(d) A policeman.
4. What does Paulina say there is none of in the house?
5. What has been offered to past political criminals?
(a) Community service instead of prison.
(c) The opportunity to commit suicide instead of being hanged.
(d) A reduced sentence for snitching.
6. What is the occupation of the person in the answer to question #78?
7. What would be an accurate word to describe Paulina's past?
(b) She has amnesia and doesn't know about her past.
8. What does Gerardo offer Roberto?
(a) A cognac.
(b) Fifty thousand dollars to leave the country.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) A job.
9. What is Paulina's general demeanor during this scene?
10. Where is the person in question #1 sitting?
(a) In the President's office.
(b) In the backyard.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) On the terrace.
11. To what does Paulina have an aversion?
(a) The field of medicine.
12. Who is on the terrace unbeknown to Gerardo and Roberto?
(a) No one.
(b) The teenager next door.
(c) The cat.
13. Where is Paulina at the beginning of this scene?
(a) It is not known where she is.
(b) Sitting in front of Roberto.
(c) She hasn't returned from driving off.
(d) Sleeping in the bed with Gerardo.
14. What would be an adjective that might describe Paulina's actions at this point?
15. What kind of clothing does Paulina pull out of the drawer?
(a) Probably stockings.
(b) Boxer shorts.
(c) No clothing.
(d) Bright red pajamas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Paulina studying in college?
2. What does Gerardo do to calm Paulina?
3. What does Paulina pretend when Gerardo comes back in the room?
4. Who invites the person in the car in for a drink?
5. How does Gerardo respond to the offer of the appointment?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)