|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was one thing that revolted Gerardo under the military regime?
(a) The nationalization of the banks.
(b) The many executions.
(c) False evidence against innocent people.
(d) That they dismissed the junta.
2. Why does Gerardo think he'll have to resign?
(a) Because he is ineffective.
(b) Because the events here will be made public.
(c) Because his wife is insane.
(d) Because he wants to kill Roberto.
3. What does Roberto say?
(a) That he is sorry.
(b) Nothing because he is still gagged.
(c) That he does not know that name.
(d) That he is going to have her arrested.
4. After Paulina is gone, how does the stage appear?
(a) Lighted with multi-directional lights.
(b) Glowing with the red of the sunset showing through the windows.
(c) The strobe lights come on again.
(d) Completely dark.
5. At first, what is the primary reason for the doctor's presence during torture?
(a) To say how much physical abuse the prisoner can withstand without dying.
(b) To administer truth serum.
(c) To heal the patient.
(d) To make certain a woman isn't pregnant before shock torture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paulina do when Gerardo looks at her as the song commences?
2. What does Roberto say he hopes the commission will do?
3. What happens to many students when the military was in control of the country?
4. Who will preside over the trials?
5. What song begins to play when Paulina tells her story?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)