|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Paulina's talk to Roberto, where does she say Gerardo was waiting for her?
(a) At the psycho unit.
(b) At the university.
(c) At the hospital.
(d) At home.
2. What does Roberto say he hopes the commission will do?
(a) Punish only those in authority.
(b) Change their minds about offering amnesty.
(c) Fail to find anybody responsible.
(d) Shut the door on the divisions and hatreds of the past.
3. What is Paulina holding when the audience first sees her in the scene?
(a) A gun.
(b) The morning newspaper.
(c) Breakfast for Roberto.
(d) A knife.
4. What is the first thing Roberto says when Paulina removes the gag?
(a) Says he is going to sue Paulina.
(b) Asks for water.
(c) Calls Paulina a bitch.
(d) Tells Paulina to go to hell.
5. What does Paulina say when Gerardo asks if she intends to kill Roberto?
(a) She has not decided yet.
(b) They didn't kill her, so that wouldn't be fair.
(c) Of course, after Roberto confesses.
(d) Not unless Roberto tries to escape.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Roberto's attitude about Gerardo's upcoming role on the commission?
2. What does Gerardo confess to Paulina with some coaxing?
3. Who will preside over the trials?
4. What is Paulina's relationship with her parents like?
5. What is Roberto's situation?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)