|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Roberto admit?
(a) Raping Paulina.
(b) Using electrical paddles to shock political prisoners.
(c) Being afraid.
2. What does Gerardo say his wife fails to do?
(a) Get the oil changed in the car.
(b) Pick up their son at day care.
(c) Fix the spare.
(d) Cook the filet mignon correctly.
3. What does Gerardo confess to Paulina with some coaxing?
(a) That he got the jack back already from his mother-in-law.
(b) That he is having an affair.
(c) That he has already accepted the offer of being on the commission.
(d) That he isn't really angry about the car spare tire.
4. What does Paulina "slyly" mention?
(a) Her knowledge of Roberto's secret files.
(c) Her infatuation for Roberto.
(d) The affair Roberto is having.
5. Who is the first person on the stage when the play opens?
(a) Roberto Miranda.
(c) Paulina Salas.
(d) Gerardo Escobar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Roberto condemn?
2. From where did Paulina get the tape?
3. What does Paulina say about the relationship between some doctors and the secret police?
4. What would be an adjective that might describe Paulina's actions at this point?
5. What does Gerardo ask of Paulina as she is talking about the above phrase?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)