|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where has Paulina phoned the garage?
(a) The cellar.
(b) A pay phone.
(c) Her bedroom phone.
(d) A friend's house.
2. How does Paulina feel about the possibility of these people going to trial?
3. Roberto asks what of Gerardo?
(a) For a cigarette.
(b) For another cup of coffee.
(c) What he supposedly did.
(d) To set him free.
4. What is Gerardo's response to Roberto's taunting him?
(a) Laughs since he knows what Roberto is trying to do.
(b) Threatens to shoot Roberto himself.
(c) Tells Roberto he is insane.
(d) Unties Roberto and throws him out of the house.
5. Who does Paulina blame for her not finishing school?
(b) Her mother-in-law.
(c) Dr. Miranda.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main thing Paulina wants from Roberto?
2. Why is it likely Paulina does not want to encounter Roberto?
3. What do the two men jest about as they say goodnight.
4. What does Gerardo confess to Paulina with some coaxing?
5. What could the fact that Paulina uses her panties to gag Roberto instead of something else symbolize?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)