|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who gave Gerardo a ride home?
(a) Jose Guevera.
(b) Paco Jueves.
(c) Roberto Miranda.
(d) Jose Companera.
2. What does Roberto say he hopes the commission will do?
(a) Change their minds about offering amnesty.
(b) Punish only those in authority.
(c) Fail to find anybody responsible.
(d) Shut the door on the divisions and hatreds of the past.
3. What is heard from Roberto's room?
(a) A muffled cry.
(b) A gunshot.
(d) A scream.
4. Who is knocking at the door?
(a) Roberto Miranda.
(b) Paulina's mother.
(c) Gerardo's sister.
(d) A policeman.
5. What does Roberto have in the trunk of his car?
(a) A kilo of cocaine.
(b) A dead body.
(c) Some bootlegged whiskey.
(d) The spare tire to Gerardo's and Paulina's car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What persuades Roberto to stay overnight at Gerardo and Paulina's home?
2. What happens after Gerardo and Paulina go to bed?
3. What happened to the car's jack?
4. What is Gerardo's feelings in his offer of friendship with Roberto?
5. What is Gerardo yelling through the bedroom door?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)