|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the two men jest about as they say goodnight.
(a) Not sharing toothbrushes.
(b) Finding the jack in the morning.
(c) About whether Paulina will know a strange man is sleeping in the house.
(d) Who will be exposed as former torturers.
2. What does Gerardo offer Roberto?
(a) A job.
(b) Fifty thousand dollars to leave the country.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) A cognac.
3. How does Gerardo act when Paulina is explaining about the car jack?
(a) He ignores her.
(b) He is sputtering.
(c) He slaps her.
(d) He can't hear her.
4. About what do Gerardo and Roberto joke?
(a) A show they both saw on Broadway.
(b) Never understanding women.
(c) The reason for the formation of the commission.
(d) Getting a flat tire with no jack available.
5. What is the name of the man who gave Gerardo a ride home?
(a) Roberto Miranda.
(b) Jose Companera.
(c) Paco Jueves.
(d) Jose Guevera.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roberto suggest that Gerardo will have on his hands soon?
2. What happens after Gerardo and Paulina go to bed?
3. What does Gerardo do to calm Paulina?
4. Why were Gerardo and Paulina frightened by a visitor in the middle of the night?
5. To what has Gerardo just been appointed?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)