|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gerardo say his wife fails to do?
(a) Get the oil changed in the car.
(b) Pick up their son at day care.
(c) Fix the spare.
(d) Cook the filet mignon correctly.
2. What does Roberto have in the trunk of his car?
(a) Some bootlegged whiskey.
(b) A kilo of cocaine.
(c) A dead body.
(d) The spare tire to Gerardo's and Paulina's car.
3. What do the two men jest about as they say goodnight.
(a) Finding the jack in the morning.
(b) About whether Paulina will know a strange man is sleeping in the house.
(c) Who will be exposed as former torturers.
(d) Not sharing toothbrushes.
4. What is supposed to happen on Sunday?
(a) Church service.
(b) Paulina mother is to return.
(c) A golf game.
(d) An invitation to drinks.
5. What has Roberto heard?
(a) That Gerardo has been appointed to the Investigating commission.
(b) That the President has been shot.
(c) That Paulina and Gerardo are divorcing.
(d) That Gerardo is moving to Buenas Aires.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invites the person in the car in for a drink?
2. What persuades Roberto to stay overnight at Gerardo and Paulina's home?
3. Why is it likely Paulina does not want to encounter Roberto?
4. What does Roberto say he enjoys when his wife and children are away?
5. What would be an accurate word to describe Paulina's past?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)