|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Paulina drives away, what does the audience see?
(a) The dog biting Roberto.
(b) A set of headlights playing across the room.
(c) Roberto untying himself.
(d) Gerardo untying Roberto.
2. What is supposed to happen on Sunday?
(a) An invitation to drinks.
(b) Paulina mother is to return.
(c) Church service.
(d) A golf game.
3. When is Paulina kidnapped?
(a) April, 1975.
(b) January, 1974.
(c) June, 1979.
(d) April, 1966.
4. What is the name of the tape Paulina has in her pocket?
(a) Handel's Messiah.
(b) Beatles' Abby Road.
(c) An audio recording of How to Win Friends and Influence People.
(d) Schubert's Death and the Maiden.
5. What does Paulina say about Schubert?
(a) That he was the most prolific of the Classical masters.
(b) That he was the greatest of the Classical masters.
(c) That he committed suicide.
(d) That he was probably a homosexual.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what phrase does Paulina talk?
2. Who does Roberto condemn?
3. When Paulina goes to the guest bedroom door, what does she do?
4. Where is Paulina at the opening of this scene?
5. Who does Paulina mention that upsets Roberto?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)