|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first character on the stage in this scene?
(d) A police officer.
2. What does Paulina say there is none of in the house?
3. Why is the stage lighting the way it was?
(a) It takes place at a disco.
(b) There is no light because the audience is not supposed to see the characters in this scene.
(c) It's a bright, sunny day.
(d) A cloud has passed over the moon.
4. What reason does Gerardo give in pleading with Roberto to indulge Paulina?
(a) That she is one of many who feel they need vengeance for past wrongs.
(b) That she is mentally unstable.
(c) That she will forgive Roberto if he just confesses.
(d) That she is no longer certain about Roberto's identity.
5. What happened to the car's jack?
(a) The car never had a jack.
(b) Paulina lent it to her mother.
(c) It was stolen last year.
(d) It broke under the weight of the car.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paulina want to honor Gerardo's caring of her?
2. Who will preside over the trials?
3. Who does Roberto condemn?
4. What is the lighting of the stage in this scene?
5. What is Roberto's attitude about Gerardo's upcoming role on the commission?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)