|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the car's jack?
(a) It broke under the weight of the car.
(b) The car never had a jack.
(c) It was stolen last year.
(d) Paulina lent it to her mother.
2. What does Gerardo offer Roberto?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) Fifty thousand dollars to leave the country.
(c) A job.
(d) A cognac.
3. What could the fact that Paulina uses her panties to gag Roberto instead of something else symbolize?
(a) Her stupidity in not being able to think of a better way to gag him.
(b) Her practical nature in not wanting to dirty a clean towel.
(c) Her disgust for him.
(d) That she wants to have a sexual relationship with him.
4. What does Roberto say?
(a) That he is going to have her arrested.
(b) Nothing because he is still gagged.
(c) That he does not know that name.
(d) That he is sorry.
5. To what does Roberto admit?
(b) Using electrical paddles to shock political prisoners.
(c) Raping Paulina.
(d) Being afraid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides his voice, how else does Paulina know Roberta was one of her torturers?
2. What does Paulina intend to do once Roberto begins talking?
3. What does Paulina say about Schubert?
4. What is Gerardo's response to Roberto's taunting him?
5. Where is Paulina at the opening of this scene?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)