|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what has Gerardo just been appointed?
(a) A government commission.
(b) Leader of the union.
(c) Supreme court judgeship.
(d) New soccer commisioner.
2. How does Paulina feel when she hears Death and the Maiden at a friend's house?
3. What happens to many students when the military was in control of the country?
(a) They are shot.
(b) They are given full scholarships.
(c) They are kicked out of school.
(d) They are asked to serve in the military.
4. How has Gerardo thought of Paulina's emotional state over the years?
(c) In denial.
5. Who will preside over the trials?
(a) Judges, who were also presiding over courts during the dictatorship.
(b) Three lawyers who are coming out of exile.
(c) A trial judge from the United States.
(d) A people's rights group.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Paulina exits Roberto's room, what does she do?
2. What happened to the car's jack?
3. Who does Paulina mention that upsets Roberto?
4. Why is it likely Paulina does not want to encounter Roberto?
5. Where is Paulina at the beginning of this scene?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)