|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Paulina drives away, what does the audience see?
(a) The dog biting Roberto.
(b) Roberto untying himself.
(c) A set of headlights playing across the room.
(d) Gerardo untying Roberto.
2. What is Gerardo yelling through the bedroom door?
(a) For Paulina to open the door.
(b) For Paulina to go ahead and shoot Roberto.
(c) For Paulina to let him shoot Roberto.
(d) Nothing; he's still asleep.
3. What is the name of the man who gave Gerardo a ride home?
(a) Jose Guevera.
(b) Roberto Miranda.
(c) Jose Companera.
(d) Paco Jueves.
4. What does Gerardo confess to Paulina with some coaxing?
(a) That he has already accepted the offer of being on the commission.
(b) That he got the jack back already from his mother-in-law.
(c) That he isn't really angry about the car spare tire.
(d) That he is having an affair.
5. Where does Paulina go after rummaging through the drawer?
(a) To Roberto's door.
(b) Out the front door.
(c) To the kitchen.
(d) To Gerardo's door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What could the fact that Paulina uses her panties to gag Roberto instead of something else symbolize?
2. What has been offered to past political criminals?
3. Why is the stage lighting the way it was?
4. What does Roberto say is the real reason he stopped back at Gerardo's home?
5. Who is on the terrace unbeknown to Gerardo and Roberto?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)