|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person on the stage when the play opens?
(b) Paulina Salas.
(c) Gerardo Escobar.
(d) Roberto Miranda.
2. One is one explanation for Paulina's actions to Roberto?
(b) She's always wanted to tie up a man and slap him around.
(d) They are going to play a joke on Gerardo.
3. Where is Paulina's mother going?
(a) To Canada.
(b) Traveling South.
(c) To the opera.
(d) To Buenos Aires.
4. What does Roberto probably believe about the commission?
(a) That they will fail to carry out punishments.
(b) That they are just for show.
(c) That they will be hard-core.
(d) That they will be ineffective.
5. What does Roberto suggest that Gerardo will have on his hands soon?
(a) Lots of free time.
(b) Many duties and worries.
(c) Grease from changing the spare tire.
(d) The death of innocent men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What could the lighting on the stage in this act mean?
2. Who invites the person in the car in for a drink?
3. Where is the person in question #1 sitting?
4. What is the purpose of the commission?
5. Who is the first person to speak in this scene?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)