|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Paulina holding when the audience first sees her in the scene?
(a) Breakfast for Roberto.
(b) A knife.
(c) The morning newspaper.
(d) A gun.
2. What does Roberto have in the trunk of his car?
(a) The spare tire to Gerardo's and Paulina's car.
(b) Some bootlegged whiskey.
(c) A dead body.
(d) A kilo of cocaine.
3. Why is the stage lighting the way it was?
(a) A cloud has passed over the moon.
(b) There is no light because the audience is not supposed to see the characters in this scene.
(c) It's a bright, sunny day.
(d) It takes place at a disco.
4. What does Paulina confess she has faked during their marriage?
(a) The fact that she was tortured.
(b) Her sanity.
(c) Her real name.
5. What does Paulina drag out of the guest bedroom?
(a) A dead dog.
(b) A body.
(c) The small bedside table.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would be an adjective that might describe Paulina's actions at this point?
2. Where does Paulina find Roberto's keys?
3. What does Paulina talk about in the opening of this scene?
4. Who will preside over the trials?
5. When Paulina goes to the guest bedroom door, what does she do?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)